About Eminem's Accents in his raps

people be hating on relapse for it but forget what made slim shady lp and marshall mathers album funny

if eminem didn't use accents on any of his albums there would be no ken kaniff or christopher reeve impressions to follow

i figure i have a valid point here since em's first album he employed the use of accents in his raps from the very start.

Casey

Staff member
Ken Kaniff is not an accent. It's a character that was used on an interlude.

He didn't use accents when he was rapping on his earlier albums. That is the difference.

he did the accent thing so much i didnt know it had taken over. i think it started with ass like that..he made that sound as if he's courage the dog and never looked back. the christopher reeve thing was funny..fuck that it was funny

THEV1LL4N

^^ before the video, the voice for "ass like that" was meant to be that of an Iraqi pervert looking at women. it was in an interview with tim westwood i think.

Jokerman

I liked the accents and funny voices and want more of them. You can't grow as a rapper without them. Nas should start doing some.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.