? about Brother Ali.

7 Syns

Not that it matters one bit but out of sheer curiosity is Brother Ali actually white, caucasion or is he albino ebonic like Krondon (from Strong Arm Steady)?

By the way, on a relevant note. I bought Shadows on the Sun for real cheap at a JB HI-FI sale, $4.99 which is like $3.45 or such US. Haven't heard it yet however because im in the process of listening to Rasco's new record The Dick Swanson Theory (which is ill, go check it) but I am eager to have a listen.

I know some members here and on other boards hold Brother Ali in high regard, judging by the few songs i've heard him on I'm hoping the album goes nicely through. Gives some opinions on him?.

peace.

shadows of the sun is a near classic. for some reason, dude's words just captivate me. he just has such a powerful voice, and what he says is somewhat intelligent and articulate. plus he flows nice, obviously. i hate to sound like a queer, but this album kinda changed my life. or at least, it kinda reaffirmed my love for hip-hop. although, it was kinda wierd the first time i saw him. you definitely dont expect that voice out someone who looks like that. i dont know why.

anyways, i hope you enjoy the album!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.