A-Wax Fucken' Wit Mob Figaz

Ya'll hear bout Akon's new bitch A-Wax tryna put it to Mob Figaz this nigga need to watch his back dissin real thugs gonnah make it hard for him to walk the streets of pit

I aint know the history of A-wack but he's dead if he fucken with Mob Figaz ay on top of that most of the dudes on Westcoastrydaz is ridin his dick, shit the nigga was internet banging on Huslah's myspace

DJ-Mujahid said:
I aint know the history of A-wack but he's dead if he fucken with Mob Figaz ay on top of that most of the dudes on Westcoastrydaz is ridin his dick, shit the nigga was internet banging on Huslah's myspace
Correct me if I'm wrong, but A-Wax and Mob Figaz are both from the Pittsburg. I forgot how this all started... I really like Mob Figaz. As far for A-Wax I hear word 'thug' too often in his songs...
Btw, Westcoastrydaz.com put AP.9 EP 'The Wax Museum' (entirely 'dedicated' to A-Wax) for download. I have it...

All the Mob Figaz are from Pittsburg(Cali) except Ap.9 he's from Oakland A-Wack is also outta Pit but for some reason he started beef with Huslah and when he fucked wit huslah Ap.9 got involved,and WCR mods were dick riding in the forum

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.