A Underground Group BETTER Then Little Brother!!

I made a thread about this but i flopped harder then Bank's ''Rotten Apple, So I'm attempting to re-issue this topic.

If you like Little Brother, you'll love these because they are far better.

Cyne is a group that consists of 2 MC's & 2 Producers, they are VERY under ground but I'm sure some of y'all have of heard of them, there production is mind blowing & lyrically are fucking great, they are straight consisousness no mainstream bullshit, there have great lyrical substance, rapping about politics etc.

They've released 2 official albums ''Time being'' (2003) & ''Evolution Fight'' (2005) both are amazing, great group, if you love consisous music.

For people who ain't heard of them, here's some good shit from them:

Cyne - 400 Years

http://download.yousendit.com/32A261EE17E19C15

Cyne - First Person

http://download.yousendit.com/FA534EF50A688CDD

If you like this shit, I'll upload more shit later, they are fucking dope, trust me, don't sleep.

Peace & enjoy real music.

roaches said:
So Little Brother's the gold standard now?

Yes because ''Cyne'' are known as southern underground, that's why i compared them to Litte Brother, plus music wise they are similar in some aspects.

I wasn't exactly going to compare them to D4L or Dem Franchize Boys :thumb:.

S O F I said:
How about album links?

I've gave you a few little advertisements from their albums, you either go out & buy, or find the download links youself homie.

linx

Staff member
I've always liked Cyne, but if I was to pick.. i'd go with Little Brother personally. Not like I would anyway though, good music is good music and i'll listen to both.

xxx

sounds like Outkast meets Dead Prez meets Little Brother...

not really my style. I enjoy the production better than the vocals, although i give major props for their lyrics. It's refreshing to hear concepts in rap songs anymore. (I was waiting for Pac to come in on several tracks and rip) Cant put my finger on it, maybe it sounds a little too southern for me?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.