A Runtime Error has occured: Do You Wish 2 Debug???

Im pretty sure its not my computer cuz I use a College Libaries one but the site must not be working all the way right because this is the message I get non-stop since the board recovered from being lost, didnt have that problem before so must be the site not all the way back. Just letting you know this so Techs can check or if anyone else is having the same problem.

The.Menace

Staff member
GhettoStar said:
A Runtime Error has occured: Do You Wish 2 Debug???
The question is, do you want 2??? Ask yourself.... :D

P.S: I didn't have that error, but the quotes in the quick replies aren't workin and it sucks. The smilies don't work and it sucks. Do something about that folks!

I get the same shit, im constently pressing "NO" all the time until it lts me view a topic or post a reply/reply to a pm.

Has got fustrating and hence me coming on the board less :p

Atleast now I know its not just me

thug_militant said:
I get the same shit, im constently pressing "NO" all the time until it lts me view a topic or post a reply/reply to a pm.

Has got fustrating and hence me coming on the board less :p

Atleast now I know its not just me

and I too :)

The.Menace said:
The question is, do you want 2??? Ask yourself.... :D

P.S: I didn't have that error, but the quotes in the quick replies aren't workin and it sucks. The smilies don't work and it sucks. Do something about that folks!

ahahahaa it saids do I wish and no I do not cuz I dont know shit bout debugging

^^Dont click yes, when I did after pressing "NO" 20 times, it took me to some shit and closed down all my web browsers, and still does each time I press "yes"

Jon

Capo Di Capi Re
Lots of fucked up javascript, I'm having to redo the templates to get it to work again which I'm in the process of as I type.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.