A Rumor I Heard ALL Day At School!!!!!!

OK. All day at school i kept hearing that CIARA is a guy!!!!!

I was like STFU your lyin. Well like people were tellin me that it came out on TV. So any of you know whats up???? :confused:

And I heard a radio station say that Missy Elliot came out the closet. (i wouldnt be surprised if THIS ONE was true!!!) :D

Ciara rumour is old.. supposedly she's a hermaphrodite, (meaning she has both sexual organs), but I've yet to see any proof. There was shit like this about Ashanti when she blew up too.. take it with a grain of salt.

PiPuLL said:
OK. All day at school i kept hearing that CIARA is a guy!!!!!

I was like STFU your lyin. Well like people were tellin me that it came out on TV. So any of you know whats up???? :confused:

And I heard a radio station say that Missy Elliot came out the closet. (i wouldnt be surprised if THIS ONE was true!!!) :D
I doubt the rumor Ciara rumor is true - but if it is, oh hell, I STILL hit with a rubber. :p

But I think Missy is bisexual though. She ain't never made it public, but I remember Mel. B (formerly Scary Spice) mentioning in an interview that Missy was bisexual somewhere around the time they did that song/video "I Want You Back".

C.R.Y.

i gotta say ciara's shoulder do look pretty broad at times. and she is a bit tall. oh god, dont tell me i was checking out a guy :(

Dont know if this is true but being a hermaphrodite is not something you should joke about. You are born with that. This is not like being a transsexual or some fucked up shit like that.

:thumb:

ya, u can't really do anything but feel sorry for those ppl, being born all disfigured is something I'm sure they'd avoid if they had the choice.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.