A question

well not too long ago i posted a topic about where to find cracks for PC games in the tech talk section of the board. i apparently hadn't read the rules stating that requests for cracks and warez would be deleted. that's cool, i didn't follow the rules and the post deserved to be deleted.

however that brought me to this question: how come we can post links to movies, and we have a section of the board dedicated to album downloads (i remember when we weren't even allowed to post full album at one pont), but games are strictly off-limits? it doesn't make much sense to me that you would allow certain things to be downloadedand not others. is there a reason for this that maybe i'm not aware of? or is it just a strange form of hypocrisy?

edit: i just want to add that i am not necessarily supporting piracy, but the way i see it, you should either allow all of it or none of it

SicC

Dying Breed
Staff member
Good question, Rukas will have to address this becuase I honestly have no idea why this would be an issue at this point since we have the dealer slanging links like crack.

I say lets have a thread dedicated to pc cracks and cheat codes for video games.

pz

Farzin

Rukas cracks are not illegal.

Using them to crack illegitimate copies of a game is illegal.

But you can use cracks for the purpose of making backup copies of your games.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.