A question about Chico

Preach

if chino xl has been around since pac's days, how come there are only three albums of his material available on cd, one of which contains no less than 2 (two) tracks? i'm going to assume that he either put out a bunch of underground records that you cant get ahold of anymore, or that he's incredibly lazy, but i'd like to know exactly what's up :)

Bobby Sands

Yea there was a bunch of underground stuff.Chino XL wasnt well known back in 96 and still isnt.He is just some nobody who tried to get recognition by dissing famous people.Good lyricist though.

I was wondering the same... the guy has been around for years (I also think the same about Slick Rick).

I've only got 'Here To Save You All' and 'The Poison Pen'.

He recently dropped a mixtape called 'The Definition of MC', some of the cuts on that really should have been on Poison Pen.

Whats the third album?

I think there was also a Poison Pen mixtape before the album dropped.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
He drops an album every 5 years, i don't know why maybe because his tracks didn't have enough subject matter. Or w.e.

Shahin

goymz said:
I was wondering the same... the guy has been around for years (I also think the same about Slick Rick).

I've only got 'Here To Save You All' and 'The Poison Pen'.

He recently dropped a mixtape called 'The Definition of MC', some of the cuts on that really should have been on Poison Pen.

Whats the third album?
I told you so.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.