A new artist coming up SAIGON.

Real name Brian Carenard. Brooklyn native.

Heard his interview on MTV and heard lil clips of his records.

"I want to be known as somebody who was born in the '70s, saw the problems on the streets in the '80s, got caught up in those problems in the '90s, and in the 2000s, he started to make a solution to that problem," he says. "If there's problems out there, I'm gonna try to solve them all."

Debut album ''Greatest Story Never Told'' coming out later this year according to MTV.

You can also check couple of his song on MTV. 'change the game' & 'come again'.

looks promising.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Not a mcuh a fan of Saigon. He may have some interesting tracks, like ''Favorite Things'' and ''The Color Purple'', but something doesn't seem right about this dude.

ARon

I started laughing when i read the title of this thread, hes been around for a while. Been waitin for him to drop, mainly cus i like him and i want to see what just blaze has cooked up.

FlipMo said:
Not a mcuh a fan of Saigon. He may have some interesting tracks, like ''Favorite Things'' and ''The Color Purple'', but something doesn't seem right about this dude.
maybe because S.A.I.G.O.N is Satan's Against Intagerty, Goodness On Noon-Time :eek:

Aristotle said:
I started laughing when i read the title of this thread, hes been around for a while. Been waitin for him to drop, mainly cus i like him and i want to see what just blaze has cooked up.
I heard him on MTV'S 'you hear it first'. they usually show new artists coming up. didnt know he been around.

Casey

Staff member
Been listening to Saigon for 3 years, ever since I saw him in "unsigned hype"... this was before the source went shit.

Jebus

I started listening to Sai maybe about a year ago.anyway make sure ya'll check the "warning shots mixtape" pretty dope tracks on there.

My Favs:
Stocking Cap
Pop Quiz (Multiple Choice)
Whoo Kid Freestyle(The you got these New York Niggas dickryding the south)
Come Again
Color Purple
Theres also a track with Talib thats fucking dope(forgot tha name though)
He has alot of shit

P.S. ya'll pretty late with this one, cant wait to see what sai does with jus

He was on Shade45 Sattellite radio a couple weeks ago in a Political Debate against a fan who was callin' in for like a month tryin' to set it up.........Accordin' to Saigon he would "Legalize Crack" and he'd "Deport the white man"....................shit was funny, especially 'cuz at one point you could tell Saigon was apparentley aggitated and the guy goes "c'mon this is a political debate"..............as if he wanted to kick his ass......

seriously, the guys not bad......Come Again is the song that's always played on Shade45.......and they hyped his appearance on Entourage for like 3 weeks....

BTW David Banner made a promo song for Shade45 sampling 2pac's "Str8 Ballin'"......starts off with the sample of pac "I got a 45 screamin' out survival" then it cuts into a similar basslined beat and David Banner "I got a 4-5 and I don't think u wanna fuck with my Ni**az..... Dial Shade, fuck a hoe, Dial Shade, fuck a hoe"

Does anyone know the name of the song from Saigon that was used in "Entourage." They ended up using it in the movie that was being made. It was a darker type of song. Sounded really good, any hookup would be appreciated.

"He was on Shade45 Sattellite radio a couple weeks ago in a Political Debate against a fan who was callin' in for like a month tryin' to set it up.........Accordin' to Saigon he would "Legalize Crack" and he'd "Deport the white man"....................shit was funny, especially 'cuz at one point you could tell Saigon was apparentley aggitated and the guy goes "c'mon this is a political debate"..............as if he wanted to kick his ass......"

Dude, listen to the Shade45 interview a little closer. He didn't say "Oh lets legalize crack and deport the white man." That makes him sound like a fucking dumbass, cuz thats not what he said. The lady asked him "If you have to legalize drugs to reduce the crime rate' or something like that and "if you had to expel one group of people from this country". So don't go around bein like "Oh man Saigon's awesome he wants to legalize crack and hates white poeple!

DrugBa11ad said:
"He was on Shade45 Sattellite radio a couple weeks ago in a Political Debate against a fan who was callin' in for like a month tryin' to set it up.........Accordin' to Saigon he would "Legalize Crack" and he'd "Deport the white man"....................shit was funny, especially 'cuz at one point you could tell Saigon was apparentley aggitated and the guy goes "c'mon this is a political debate"..............as if he wanted to kick his ass......"

Dude, listen to the Shade45 interview a little closer. He didn't say "Oh lets legalize crack and deport the white man." That makes him sound like a fucking dumbass, cuz thats not what he said. The lady asked him "If you have to legalize drugs to reduce the crime rate' or something like that and "if you had to expel one group of people from this country". So don't go around bein like "Oh man Saigon's awesome he wants to legalize crack and hates white poeple!

but none of his views (politically) in that interview made any sense............legalizin' crack would not reduce the crime rate in any area or region........in fact I would say that it would up crime instead of dealers gettin' wacked for their shit imagine a whole store robbed for there legal crack..........i'm sorry but that statement in the very first question they asked him made himself look like a fuckin' dumbass........legalizin' crack would add more crime, not lessen it.........and throughout the interview if YOU LISTEN CLOSELY, you can tell Saigon doesn't like fuckin' white ppl just by his comments..........i was bein' vague and sarcastic with my comment.......now I broke it down for yeah......Legalizin' Crack, would in fact create a higher crime rate......imagine the amount of crackheads that would increase if Saigon's legalizin' crack theory took effect..........and ur tellin' me all those crackheads aren't going to do some stupid shit while high...or if they run out, they won't rob no crackstore for its shit......Wrong.........that was a stupid view and comment........and he's tryin' to say "oh, I don't like how all these rappers talk about gunz" and this and that, and then turn around and say "I only talk about gunz to teach others differently".........the man is one big confused contradiction

Saigon is tight, loved his mixtape. favorite tracks of mine

Let A Nigga Know-----first track that got me listening to this dude
The Letter P
Come Again
Pop Quiz

check Saigon-Warning_Shots-2004-RFL

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.