A Little Timeline Issue I'm Having

why did they have beef in the first place? I remember a song with both of them on it from before they blew up (niggas don't want it), so did they fall out or something?

PELLA

^ ya basically. A lot of people were like: "another DMX/2Pac". So DMX basically told Ja to fuck off. Then Cash Money and Ruff Rydaz began working together on something, cant really remember what happened exactly, but it made DMX and Ja squash beef.

P.U.

PELLA said:
^ ya basically. A lot of people were like: "another DMX/2Pac". So DMX basically told Ja to fuck off. Then Cash Money and Ruff Rydaz began working together on something, cant really remember what happened exactly, but it made DMX and Ja squash beef.
They squashed it and then DMX dissed him again on Where The Hood At? and They Want War

PELLA said:
Ruff Ryder Cash Money Concert i Went 2 It In Like 99, G-Unit Opened 4 It And Everybody Was Like Who The Fuck Is G-Unit

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.