A fix for the Profile bug...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigg Limn

Staff member
OK I was just thinking, since every time you try to edit your profile it says something about an invalid birthday. Well, there's not even an option to change your birthday or whatever. So Im guessing somewhere that got left out, but was left as a required field. So either 1) make it an optional field or 2) add the birthday field to the profile...and maybe this will allow changes to be made to the profile? Just a guess, dunno if it'd work.

Peace

or Rukas could restore the folder that contains the files which include these functions

i believe it could be overwrited, after he does that it should be default the way it was before it got fucked up, correct me if im wrong cause im not sure it hasnt happened to me yet

also, i kinda want this fixed because of the custom user title, after all i did pay for it

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Maverick said:
or Rukas could restore the folder that contains the files which include these functions

i believe it could be overwrited, after he does that it should be default the way it was before it got fucked up, correct me if im wrong cause im not sure it hasnt happened to me yet

Once again proving you dont know shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online