A Few Fledgling Questions..

It's all about makin' that G-T-A...
First order of business. I have Eazy E's Eternal E album and the first track on it is a remix of Boyz In Tha Hood. Now, I've listened to the album repeatedly, but I still don't really know what the above line in quotes means. "GTA"? Everytime I hear GTA the only two things that register are Grand Theft Auto and Greater Toronto Area, lol.

Second order...

Method Man.

I was searching google the other day for some Method pics (boredom does this shit to a guy.) anyway, I found this:

I quite like it. Is that from a random photo-shoot or is there a purpose to it? I noticed a series of pictures like that searching google and got to wondering.

If this is the wrong place for this sort of shit, feel free to move it. :)

xxx

Yea i think he is talking about grand theft auto, not the game, just stealing cars i guess. maybe im wrong, probably am.

Come to think of it, you're probably right. If I remember correctly from that "NWA - Straight Outta Compton" article that roaches posted not too long ago, the song is more or less about what a guy sees on the streets during the day or something.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.