a few death row records-related questions

Preach

hiya there fellow folks of struggle, LoL!

okay anyway, what i was wondering was if anybody know of an extended "history of" like from the early years of death row, like before tupac joined it? i know a few albums that got released but thats about it. i know you have death row uncut and that other one which name i do not recall right now. but anyway, even after viewing them there are still things that are unclear to me. anyone got like a timeline or something?

also, i was wondering what pre-98 unreleased tracks have leaked, barring pac shit. okay so heres what i have or what i believe to be from before that, can anyone update my list?
- snoop - off death row
- dre/rage/dpg - "puffin on blunts" 11min studio session
- dre - let me ride 11min extended mix
- dre/snoop - fuck wit dre day 9min extended mix
- snoop/dre - the next episode original

like, thats pretty much all i know of from that era. no im not asking for links so please dont move this to fair xchange because no one there knows :)

T-Bone Rizzlienator D145.57 said:
hiya there fellow folks of struggle, LoL!

okay anyway, what i was wondering was if anybody know of an extended "history of" like from the early years of death row, like before tupac joined it? i know a few albums that got released but thats about it. i know you have death row uncut and that other one which name i do not recall right now. but anyway, even after viewing them there are still things that are unclear to me. anyone got like a timeline or something?

also, i was wondering what pre-98 unreleased tracks have leaked, barring pac shit. okay so heres what i have or what i believe to be from before that, can anyone update my list?
- snoop - off death row
- dre/rage/dpg - "puffin on blunts" 11min studio session
- dre - let me ride 11min extended mix
- dre/snoop - fuck wit dre day 9min extended mix
- snoop/dre - the next episode original

like, thats pretty much all i know of from that era. no im not asking for links so please dont move this to fair xchange because no one there knows :)

please dont tell me you got into death row after pac joined.......you must have been under a rock to not have felt the impact death row made they were a pwerhouse ever since the chroinic dropped on i think may 11 1992

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
*suspect#1* said:
please dont tell me you got into death row after pac joined.......you must have been under a rock to not have felt the impact death row made they were a pwerhouse ever since the chroinic dropped on i think may 11 1992

Or he was 5 years old!!!

He's asking a question, if you got the answer, answer it. If not stay silent.

Preach

^^
actually, i was six lol. but yeah.

stillkilluminati said:
When did deathrow start? Was it in 92 right before Chronic dropped? Did Suge just sign Dre and bankroll the whole thing?
if my knowledge does not decieve me, dre and suge started death row records together. i think dre and suge both counted as owners, but only suge was hired as a ceo while dre was a signed artist. meh, what do i know lol. thats why im looking for more info. and whether or not i was 6 or 57 when death row records was founded doesnt mean i have a date and a record of everything that happened on there lol, which furthermore explains why i am asking. god, i love you guys! almost as much as i love sheryl crow.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.