A Dipset Xmas

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Jim Jones, currently getting more mileage from his fall anthem "We Fly High" with a newly-released remix, has recorded a Christmas album with his Dipset crew that hit the streets on Tuesday.

A Dipset Xmas features nine unreleased songs, as well as the "We Fly High" remix featuring Diddy, T.I., Young Dro, JD, and Baby.

This album actually isnt as bad as i thought it would be.. I honestly think its better then Jims POME.. Pretty gritty for a Xmas album.. lol Plus it got Stack Bundles whos one of my favs. on a couple tracks!

Fataldawg said:
This album actually isnt as bad as i thought it would be.. I honestly think its better then Jims POME.. Pretty gritty for a Xmas album.. lol Plus it got Stack Bundles whos one of my favs. on a couple tracks!
lol naaaah chill out. the xmas tracks sound like some songs tthey had layin around, juss released to make money. POME is the shit. imo.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.