8 years.....

Today marks the eight year anniversary since the late great B.I.G. was gunned down in L.A. i'd just like to say rest in peace to Christopher "Notorious B.I.G." Wallace a true legend.

Take some time in this thread to talk about your fav. Biggie songs, moments, albums, etc. and most of all pay your respects to the King of New York.

Trump Tite said:
No its not its March 9th. Maybe its not in your time zone or something but oh well.
Biggie died on Los Angeles, I'm in the same time zone as LA, and it's still march 8th here, so you're in a different timezone

7 Syns

R.I.P. Biggie, thanks for giving us Ready To Die and Life After Death. You went out 2 from 2 in the classic department and ain't noone ever be able to damage that from your legacy.

Also, his verse off Flava In Ya Ear Remix was just the shit.

peace.

shuba said:
whats wrong with his fans,.
im a fan of his and also 2pac

RIP BIGGIE smalls
eh, ive been in soooooooooooooooooooo many heated debates with his fans about who is better between him and Pac, its ridiculous.

Honestly, Pac and Biggie fans will never fully get along. NEVER. Its much better than it used to be, but there will always be a rivalry there.

VeezNutz420 said:
Fuck B.I.G.....................Grab your glocks when you see 2pac......Call the cops when you see 2pac.........

Haha i knew sum1 was gonna say that

rip bi99ie , even 2pac went to streches funeral ... u have 2 have respect 4 the dead..... Lost 2 of the best from both sides.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
That is weird as fuck.

I didn't know today was the anniversary. But this morning before work I dug out my Notorious B.I.G cd's and put them on. I haven't listened to Biggie for a year or 2. I just felt like hearing his rhymes today. Weird. But Cool. Damn Biggie had mad talent.

ARon

"If BIG didn't give the crown up, then this means,
his unwilling departure still makes him king."-Mega
Definitely an artist unlike any other, damn shame that everything had to go down.
Summer is right around the corner and it is so tight when you pull up to a light and each car is bumpin Juicy, shit happened to me once. Such a classic song makes you feel so good, perfect for the summer no doubt, brought two back to back classics, first rapper to go diamond, started so many trends god damn you got to give it up to the man, RIP BIGGIE.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.