7's Corner (.."deep inside the mind of a HH fiend""

7 Syns

(7)- Don't be shy to ask questions.

(7)- Can it get any worse? No, but it has got better. Mood Muzik 2 has become one of my favorite tapes of the year past, Joey maybe pushed back into that blackhole of indefinate uncertainty but good music is good music. Mixtape artist of the year, Mr. 'Focus' (not Pump It Up or Fire).

(7)- Interesting information, O.C. recorded most of the stellar international released album Star Child in the confindment of Wu-Tang's studio with a few DJ's from the Wu on hand. Speaking on O.C., Smoke & Mirrors is a great abum, however it would be better if it was cut down to 13/14 tracks instead of 18.

(7)- Will 2006 finally open some doors into stores for a few debut artists?

* Saigon, * Papoose, * Jae Millz, * Stack Bundlez, * Icarus, * Lil' E, * Bishop Lamont... add on.

(7)- Westcoast hip-hop is knocking on the door for some attention desprately. The Bay Area first and foremost, sorry L.A. But with the evergrowing buzz growing for Ras Kass & Crooked I could 2 of the nicest get some shine? Actually, could 2 of the nicest actually get a proper record released?

(7)- Who else here is hungry for some more Beanie Sigel music? For now I'll stay contempt with Freeway's advance and album when it drops.

(7)- Deck/Muggs is coming. Cuban Linx II in march incase you missed it. FishScale april/may and Masta Killa? I think the time is perfect for Voltron to reform right about now.

(7)- Pimp C is home, this time next year will we be speaking about how dope the new UGK record was? I hope so.

(7)- I just started digging Cassidy's music, Imma Hustla is slept on.

(7)- Have a good new year and welcome back roaches.

peace.

7 Syns said:
(7)- Will 2006 finally open some doors into stores for a few debut artists?

* Saigon, * Papoose, * Jae Millz, * Stack Bundlez, * Icarus, * Lil' E, * Bishop Lamont... add on.
papoose's mixtape is incredible, and who's this jean grae on the kweli tape?
7 Syns said:
(7)- Westcoast hip-hop is knocking on the door for some attention desprately. The Bay Area first and foremost, sorry L.A. But with the evergrowing buzz growing for Ras Kass & Crooked I could 2 of the nicest get some shine? Actually, could 2 of the nicest actually get a proper record released?
i hope so but it is doubtful. they aren't very marketable people (i.e. they don't have a persona that appeals to mainstream)

7 Syns said:
(7)- Who else here is hungry for some more Beanie Sigel music?
I for one...the b coming was talent

7 Syns said:
(7)- Deck/Muggs is coming. Cuban Linx II in march incase you missed it. FishScale april/may and Masta Killa? I think the time is perfect for Voltron to reform right about now.
i'm patiently waiting for those albums to drop as well. ghostface is slept on too much..

7 Syns said:
(7)- Pimp C is home, this time next year will we be speaking about how dope the new UGK record was? I hope so.
i hope not...

7 Syns said:
(7)- I just started digging Cassidy's music, Imma Hustla is slept on.
any comment i'd say would display ignorance, so i'll need to listen to that album and get back to you.

7 Syns said:
(7)- Have a good new year and welcome back roaches.
Thanks...make sure to take your shoes off before you put your feet on the table.

(7)- Who else here is hungry for some more Beanie Sigel music? For now I'll stay contempt with Freeway's advance and album when it drops.
Was "The B. Coming" good? I don't have any of Beanie's albums, barely heard much of him actually. Whats his best?

Oh, and about Cassidy, I been tellin people about that forever, voted it best of 2005 mainstream on these boards. I loved that album.

roaches

Was "The B. Coming" good? I don't have any of Beanie's albums, barely heard much of him actually. Whats his best?
The B Coming was a _great_ album. I waver between it and The Truth as to which is his best album. The B. Coming is one of like three albums that dropped last year that I can play start to finish without skipping.

The Hung Jury mixtape is a good collection of his material. The mixtapes he did with Clinton Sparks and DJ Green Lantern are also pretty great.

7 Syns

roaches said:
The Hung Jury mixtape is a good collection of his material. The mixtapes he did with Clinton Sparks and DJ Green Lantern are also pretty great.
The Clinton Sparks mixtapes were dope, I own one and downloaded another Green Lantern.

peace.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.