7L And Esoteric

How many albums they have recorded? Can someone give names of the albums.Recently started listening this great rap act so every info is welcome bout this band.:thumb:

If your considering listening to 7L & Esoteric, a good place to start is with the Architects of Intellect/God Complex split EP which dropped around 96 / 97. Be Alert is probably their dopest joint; the ingenuity of that Transformers sample combined with the freshness of Esoteric’s untraditional mic stylings make for a striking blend of imaginative hip hop.

As for albums…The Soul purpose is a fine debut album and sophomore follow up Dangerous connection is a solid effort which features some outstanding guest appearances. 2004’s DC2: Bars Of Death is probably the weakest of their three official full length releases but still nothing to be scoffed at.

They have some new shit dropping in June, based on what I've heard it's a bit hit and miss...I was banging Play dumb for a few weeks until I realised the production sounded over synthesised and annoyed the fuck out of me.

I believe they're new album is entitled a new dope...I've just listened to Daisycutta featuring Kool Kieth and a few other leaked joints slated to feature....new and dope are two words I certainly wouldn't use to describe the clamour that was molesting my eardrum.

Chronic

Besides his voice there is something about Eso that's incredibly wack, despite him being a decent MC.

Oh and his voice sucks.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.