54th Platoon

Man, i'm sorta pissed right.

Told yall in my last post that Media Play is closing. So every album is now 70% where im at.

So I see this album right, 54th Platoon, "All or N.O.thin"

figure its a good time to check out new artists that I havn't heard of cuz all the albums are like 4 bucks right?

Well I fucking grabbed the edited copy, and thiers no returns. No idea if they even had a non edited one, oh well.

But my question is, anyone heard of these dudes? They any good? I'ma listen to thier shit even though its edited, and if I like it, maybe ill cop the explicit version, but I was just curious to see if anyone heard of these dudes before.

There was this other cat I was bout to cop named "Maceo", his album was "Straight Out Da Pot", anyone haerd of him?

I picked up Cuban Link's Chain Reaction too. Its decent so far.

54th Platoon dropped a album in 2002 on Fubu Records. I bought there cd i think its preety good. I havent heard from them since 2002. What happened 2 them?

Idk who Maceo is

54th Platoon dropped a album in 2002 on Fubu Records. I bought there cd i think its preety good. I havent heard from them since 2002. What happened 2 them?
Man I'm just listening to it now, I'm pretty fucking pissed I got the edited version, Im actually feelin this shit.

Lok

It's a shit album. I bought it expecting to hear their old style, and I got tracks with Lil Jon. By far the worst album I own. They used to be known as "Face Forever" in the mid 90's. Dropped one album considered to be a New Orleans classic called World Of Crime. I uploaded a couple of their old songs. There's no comparison.

Survival
Face 2 Face
Rollin In My Ride

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.