50's movie trailer

hehe thanks 4 link, yah it looks pretty good. Should be worth a watch. I read in a magazine at work that there were some gun scenes and 50 stopped the scene and was like nah nah, no one holds em like that and then came and showed the them how to hold em. Hehe 10 bucks says the movie and the soundtrack won't be as good as 8 mile tho.

Could be pretty good, or could be a cheesy clich'ed wanna be scarface type movie that you would see on BET Late night movies.

Ill check it out though

shinehigh

Shine High 4 Life
the funiest thing to me is ... oh wait is it ... Did 50 use the cast from 8 mile ... come on .... he at least used Omar Benson Miller ... lol

linx

Staff member
I won't go to the movies to see it, but i'll either download it and/or rent it. I'm not the type to over-analyze movies and say this one acted bad and that one acted bad. I'll just watch it and I either like it or I don't.

roaches

This looks like the kind of movie that will ONLY be good in theaters, though.

Some things can only be enjoyed on a gigantic screen with a bunch of speakers and people around you. Hustle & Flow, 8 Mile, most action movies.

Almost everybody's seen Star Wars, but who do you know (that doesn't still live in Mom's basement) ever decides to pop it in the den one night?

The spectacle, and all that shit.

Am I making sense? Does anyone feel me on this?

Besides, there's a good director behind it.

it should be good it drops in Australia January 5th and drops in states in November im not sure about exact date but yeh....

also kinda unrelated but duz ne1 no wen BulletProof (his game) come out??

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.