50's career coming to a sudden end?

I was just watching an interview with Ja and he was saying that every big rapper/artist has theres and there is nothing better then seeing his enemy 50 Cent flop, now that all this is going on with 50, it can be true. Whats your guys opinions?

DPG iz all I C

Maybe in a few years but right now ? no, i mean hes on every rap fans lips right now and he's just about to release the biggest album of the year (probably)

after all these diss records drop, then about 3 months later 50 will be shit talk, all he is is HYPE, his career's built on it

50 will go down the drain if he continues running his mouth too much. His album hasn't come out yet and beef is very strong in the streets, let's just hope there isn't going to be a very big mess in this industry.

Peace

50 might be in a world of hurt this next cd. Look. his debut album broke all the records for first time releases - and had all the biggest hits of that year - wanksta, in da club, p.i.m.p. etc..so he made big numbers..so even if his next cd changes the game, if the numbers dont match or dont exceed what he did last time it was appear he failed. thats why he's trying so hard to push for a beef with SOMEONE in order to have some attention. Nas didnt bite, jada didnt release anything and fat joe just did his thing on the radio. so he really didnt have much to bank on like he did with ja rule.

and if thats not enough, look at the record sales for g-unit and the rest of the guys..its novelty is wearing off and soon 50 is going to be in the same club as the lynch mob.

one thing i am sorry about is that 50 might have started something with the game just for attention...I feel game should just continue doing his thing and he'll be alright, but fat joe was correct when he said 50 is disrespectful.

50 is here he is 1 of the rappers on top he will have his time to shine just like the rest then he will fall everyone has there shine and fall

not yet mainstream may not even know about the beefs as in white suburban kids with no internet.....hes till gonan sell like crazy to the bubble gum girls and them fools

one mc on dj said:
50 stays for another 7 years
im saying 7 but he will break with dre after 2 years from now the following 5 years will feauture collabo's with nick cannon and bow wow and offcourse snoop. NOTE: these last 5 years will go slow he will survive another deadly attack and will lose a hand get aids and will eventually die later that year.

JUST WATCH

2Pax said:
He may be rapping in 7 years time but I can't honestly see him being no where near as successful as he is now.
Neither do I but I think he will still be on mtv n shit...considerin that some rappers bring out albums every 3 years^....as long as he is hot he can bring out an album every year and a half...than later switch to 1 in every 3 years

50 should really stop rapping, he has no idea wat he doin' and he fucking disgracing tupac! making tupac give a holla to g-unit in "Loyal to the Game", like wtf!!

Ay-G

makavella said:
50 should really stop rapping, he has no idea wat he doin' and he fucking disgracing tupac! making tupac give a holla to g-unit in "Loyal to the Game", like wtf!!

that was Em's idea. But i guess you can blame him for actually agreeing to that and actually starting up gay-unit. I hope he drops soon...i really do.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.