***50cent & game buy hot 97***

Status
Not open for further replies.
50 Cent & Game to Purchase Hot 97

50 told reporters that enough is enough. "Last year I made more than 150 million dollars. It's time I put that money to good use and do something productive that sets a positive example for the community as well as Hip Hop."

50 went on to explain that he and Game wanted to come together and do something that would shake up the rap world. hence they pooled their money from his G-Unit operations and Game's Blackwall Street operations to purchase Hot 97.

"They been getting hit from all sides and their stock value has gone down, this made it affordable for myself and Game".The pair are reported to be shelling out 250 million dollars. They also have reached out and deaded their beef with fellow rappers Fat Joe and Jadakiss.

"We needed a bit more capital so we had to end our dispute and get them to chip in" , 50 said.

He's still unsure about ending his feud with Ja Rule. but he promised to make sure he gets played once an hour.

"This is a just like I said in my song, this is me living through the dreams of Eric Wright aka Eazy E.", said Game.

'With me being part owner, you can bet we will start having some East-West coast unity cause I can now make sure we play more west coast artists".

50 also announced that they will be firing the entire management staff at Hot 97 who he said are no good and that fans can expect marked improvements to the place where Hip Hop Lives.

First, they intend to make K-Slay the mixtape Drama King the new program director.

"Kay is a drama King and Hot 97 is all about causing drama and controversy so it's the right fit", said 50.

"We gonna fire Miss Jones in the morning and reach out to either Eminem and Green Latern or Reverend Al Sharpton. We leaning toward Sharpton cause it will be kinda fly to advertisers to say we have a former presidential candidate", 50 said enthusiatically.

Game added that the station will have a west coast flava hour at night and that he wants to see Tavis Smiley and Michael Dyson on the air waves.

'We wanna bring KDAY (legendary rap station from LA) to New York", he said. 'We intend to paint the town red" (n pun intended)

Other names being tossed about as hosts for the newly purchased Hot 97 include P-Diddy, Mos Def, Immortal Technique, Snoop Dog, Dr Dre ,Jim Jones and Cam'ron.

Yo, if you got that off of www.daveyd.com, then you got April fooled. Go to that site and find the article and then click on the link that say something like, "Click here to find out how to be down with 50 and Game." It'll take you straight to this thing where it says you got April fooled

Line after line, something was smelling funny. 50 made $150 mil? Reports say that he made $50 mil.

The radio is worth $250 mil? Impossible.

They went to Fat Joe and Jada for money? I can't believe someone believed this.

They're thinking of getting Al Sharpton? Sharpton is the dude that is against violent rap.

this thread is bs
if you gotta write something about 50 cent, at least make it factual or opinionated.

this is just a waste of time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.