50 wants peace with The Game

Even if Game wants to go back i don't think 50 gonna want him back in G-Unit. 50 wants to resolve the problem and let Game do his own thing and 50 and G-Unit do their own thing. So Game prolly gonna end up just with Dre and prolly start his Blackwallstreet thing. Game and 50 will never like each other but just cuz they are in the Shady/G-Unit/Aftermath they will never speak of each other again. Thats wut gonna happen.

Dubs said:
Its funny 50 does this now since he finds out about the Nas, Jada & Game track. I hope The Game doesn't go back to him, if so thats fucked and it was all a publicity stunt.
You really think he scared of the 3 of them being on a song together? Sounds more like he's tryna make peace with Game cause of the NYPD's reaction.

Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson offered a truce to recently ousted G-Unit member, Jayceon "The Game" Taylor during a Hot 97 interview last night.

A week after telling Hot 97 listeners that he was dropping Game from G-Unit, Fiddy revealed that he's willing to make peace during a live interview with Angie Martinez broadcasted from an undisclosed location.

"I am allowing them the opportunity to bow out, to move forward. If me competing is making the New York Police Department feel like there is going to be violence, then I will fall back for a moment," the Queens rapper said during the interview. "I am making a conscious decision to try to be nice about this. The situation is definitely unfortunate, but I'm going to try to communicate with him. I know people think that I love trouble, but I just don't run from it."

While 50 is looking to resolve the conflict, Chuck Taylor added fuel to the fire this past weekend.

During a performance in Los Angeles, the raspy voice rapper dared his former boss to "Come and get me." Reports say that Game also called out the rest of G-Unit, Tony Yayo, Young Buck, Lloyd Banks and Olivia during the performance.

50 refused to answer Angie upon being asked what would happen if the Compton rapper opted to continue the feud. Last Monday night, Game affiliate Kevin Reed, 24, was shot in the leg during an altercation outside of Hot 97's studios. The incident took place when Game and his comrades drove back to the station after hearing 50 disrespect him and revealing that he had been dropped from the G-Unit crew. Some of 50's entourage tried to prevent Game and his squad from entering the station's building and a fight broke out; resulting in Reed being shot.

In fear of more violence, police has beefed up its presence at Hip-Hop spots since the incident and sources say 50 has been under constant surveillance since the shooting. Fiddy also said he's willing to have a sit down with Game to end the dispute.

"What he said is not enough to say I hate him," 50 offered. "It's something we can get past. It's not that crazy. I want to have a conversation with him to figure out what's going on.

well 50 either did this shit 4 publicity when his cd dropped figures he has the #s so call a truce or is pussy about it either way this shit is wack and i'm sad game left on bad terms but like many said i don't think i'll respect him as much if he went back....

especially after 50,y/b,yayo,lloyd,g-unit "suck my dick" aas he rapped.

I got a feeling that this peace talk is the work of Dr Dre, and Eminem...
They been quiet about this whole shit, and im sure behind the scenes they got the shit to cool off a bit, and are tryin to end this beef...
Anyway who cares after this shit game aint gon sell units lol
50 aint gon give that nigga another 6 songs to make his cd hot...
He on his own now...

If games resolves this beef i will officially not support the man. I already laugh a 50 cent but i can't put the game in the same catergory. Watch 'the game documentry', game got love in the streets and he is actually real.

ARon

Im sure he would call a truce with 50, its not like he is going back to g-unit since he is on Aftermath. This is like two friends fighting, talking shit about each other, then making up, people do this everyday what is the big deal, I dont see why you would "not support", or "hate" The Game because of it. Makes no sense.

Xen said:
In the words of Tupac: "niggaz love to scream peace after they start some shit"
Very true, cant u people see that these is a cook up shit by some asshole in interscope, i mean come on they just wanna boost games name up to fiddy(who call him self fiddy(sounds fucking similar to a PADDY BAG)).

BOTH SUCK and BOTH ARE HORRIBLE. BOTH CAN SUCK EACH OTHER DICKS FOR ALL I CARE ABOUT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xen
In the words of Tupac: "niggaz love to scream peace after they start some shit"

truest words spoken yet-
thanks xen

anyways this was a stunt to sell records, but one way or another i heard both cd's and they both suck so who cares - but i cant wait till nas 'n 'em get back at them

i doubt he's gonna go back, but 50 doin' this jus cause them cops up that ass now:.mystic guess ur wrong.

can't wait 2 see what Game has 2 say about this Kryogenikz :well u got ur answer.

You're probably right ThaJackal because Dre doesn't want anything that would hurt rappers he worked with or anything so it doesn't affect directly if you see what I mean. It's also a good idea for peace right now seeing that everything was going to blow big in the streets.

Peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.