50 vs. Game: Fraud? or Stopped by Dre?

What's the status of the 50/Game beef?

• Fraudulent beef to sell more records for both

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beef was there to an extent, Dre made 'em squash it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some people believe now the whole 50/Game beef was a fraudulent beef, which I think it is pretty obvious that is the case because as someone else said, two crews don't shoot at each other, talk hella shit about each other and then a week later "squash" the beef.

However, part of me also thinks that maybe the beef was real, maybe not to the extent it was played out, but perhaps there was some beef there that Dre squashed.

The ONLY reason I'm thinking the latter is because you look at that picture where it basically looks like 50 is kissing Game on the cheek and look at Game's face. Dude don't look happy. Matter of fact, he looks like he's doing it completely for the cameras. Almost as if Dre pulled both these dudes aside and said "look, I ain't dealing with beef, so both you motherfuckers are gonna squash this shit". Game just doesn't look happy in the pic and almost looks like he's doing it cuz Dre said so.

I'm leaning more toward the fraudulent beef, but I don't know.

i thought it was fake, but after seein' the press conf and seein' game look all mad, i think somethin' was told to them by jimmy or dre, and they followed. or, game could be a good actor.

_carmi

me, myself & us
game is in the fuck 50 tracklist. if that was just a fraud, he wouldnt went as far as making a song for a mixtape if he knew it was fake.. no?

Mystic said:
i thought it was fake, but after seein' the press conf and seein' game look all mad, i think somethin' was told to them by jimmy or dre, and they followed. or, game could be a good actor.
LOL, I don't think Game has any acting ability.

I'm kinda thinking this whole thing was a little bit of both.

I recall Game doing an interview back in like December where he insinuated that he and 50 butt heads quite a bit.

I'm thinking that there IS (yes, STILL) a little beef between the two. Someone, probably 50, decided that feuding with your own labelmate would be history in the making. So, perhaps they blew the beef up a bit more than was actually there and Dre started getting fed up.

Either way, the look on Game's face in the pic tells me that there's A LOT to this that hasn't been and most likely never will be exposed.

The Fuck 50 mixtape is a fake. Everything is old or fake.

And, either way, they're both still bitches. No matter if it was fake or stopped, both are pussies and Game needs to do what 50 said; "make a name for himself on his own."

Pacaveli-T said:
good thread jason i applaude you and like majority votes we alraedy know the answer sadly....
Don't know if that's sarcasm or you being genuine.

LOL, so depending on which it is, I say either "thanks, I guess" or "fuck you". lol.

SpydaX said:
The Fuck 50 mixtape is a fake. Everything is old or fake.

And, either way, they're both still bitches. No matter if it was fake or stopped, both are pussies and Game needs to do what 50 said; "make a name for himself on his own."
I think Game already revealed his business plan:

"I'ma do Shady numbers, I'm ridin' my own dick"
-Game (We Ain't)

Bleezy

Youngline Records
i think game ran his mouth too much... game beings dre's new baby
and 50 not liking him runnin his mouth so much bout muthafuckas
fuckin up the gunit name even more.. who cares if 50 makin money
of games album the guy made 50 million last year alone he dont
need game's shit if it gets down to the wire

I think dre/iovine and all them got involved.. cos i heard there was
really a lil beef and i heard this from industry peeps days before it hit
the net/tv/news etc and that was when game was here, it had
somethin to do with what game was doin out here callin hella peeps
out on on stage every night..

game is a punk anyway he got his ass whooped after the show on
tour here in germany with snoop late feb all the security didnt help
him :)

worldwide.... :)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online