50 uses 2pac

Status
Not open for further replies.
but at the end of this lame as song he copies Pac like he told ja fule to stop doin at the end of hitemup Pac is goin crazy cussin out every1 cussin n darin them to do somethin 50 had to bite that to.then on candyshop he bites fule remeber between me n u that it.ski mask way bites BIG .he sings like fule did !!!everythin he dissed ja 4 he doin!!!that cd is 4 the bitches just like those ja cds r so all u dumb fucks who think 50 is the man he not !!!!!

2pacthuglawzjer said:
but at the end of this lame as song he copies Pac like he told ja fule to stop doin at the end of hitemup Pac is goin crazy cussin out every1 cussin n darin them to do somethin 50 had to bite that to.then on candyshop he bites fule remeber between me n u that it.ski mask way bites BIG .he sings like fule did !!!everythin he dissed ja 4 he doin!!!that cd is 4 the bitches just like those ja cds r so all u dumb fucks who think 50 is the man he not !!!!!
At the end of the day the majority of lil fuckers on this board will buy 50's album neway...Yeah it sure is cool to hate on 50 whoohooo :thumb:. BUt something tells me half of the 50 haters on this board will buy his album... :rolleyes:

S. Fourteen

2pacthuglawzjer said:
but at the end of this lame as song he copies Pac like he told ja fule to stop doin at the end of hitemup Pac is goin crazy cussin out every1 cussin n darin them to do somethin 50 had to bite that to.
'Cussin out everyone' at the end of a diss song is not biting Pac.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online