50 to diss Joe and Jada on new album

Status
Not open for further replies.

THUG-7

Rumors are spreading that 50 Cent has recorded a song dissin Fat Joe and Jadakiss for his upcoming LP. The track apparently stems from Joey Crack and Jada's guest spots on his nemesis Ja Rule's "New York, New York." This comes as a surprise as 50 praised Jada's D-Block crew on the Murder Inc. diss track, "Backdown" from his debut Get Rich Or Die Trying, spitting, "I'm the hardest from New York / my flow is bonkers / all the other hard ni99as / they come from Yonkers." Should it leak, the track is sure to spark another wave of battles through the new year.

C.R.Y.

hes probably going to say he'll bring his .45, and shoot them because they didnt sell that much records. hes got nothing to say. they slaughtered him.

THUG-7 said:
Rumors are spreading that 50 Cent has recorded a song dissin Fat Joe and Jadakiss for his upcoming LP. The track apparently stems from Joey Crack and Jada's guest spots on his nemesis Ja Rule's "New York, New York." This comes as a surprise as 50 praised Jada's D-Block crew on the Murder Inc. diss track, "Backdown" from his debut Get Rich Or Die Trying, spitting, "I'm the hardest from New York / my flow is bonkers / all the other hard ni99as / they come from Yonkers." Should it leak, the track is sure to spark another wave of battles through the new year.
wow :eek: really? lol your mad late son

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I thought this was going to refer to the re-release.

But nope, that news report refers to the massacre. lol.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.