50 squashes beef wit jada?

Did Jigga start yet another trend by making squashed beefs – rather than starting them – the new trend in hip-hop? It appears he may have done just that.

Notorious pot-stirrer 50 Cent recently spoke on his troubles with Jadakiss and surprised some folks with what he had to say.

"I don't resent him to the point where I'd absolutely like to see him suffer," 50 told MTV Radio.

After claiming last week on Hot 97 that he would help Kiss with his next LP, 50 clarified his statement.

"I didn't say I would sign him, I said I didn't dislike him…There are other options and opportunities that may open up for Jada in the future," 50 said.

"If he's smart enough to explore them, there is a possibility. I'm trying to build my company as fast as possible. There's unlimited possibilities.”
To prove that he has always been willing to work with the same folks he disses on record, 50 points to his insult of Mobb Deep, which ironically was said as a means to get at Jada.

"I only wrote two lines about Jadakiss on Piggy Bank, I said, 'I'll do your little ass like Jay-Z did Mobb Deep,' and that was put you on the Summer Jam screen. That wasn't a disrespectful-enough insult to stop Mobb Deep from doing business with me and they made the best-performing record of their career with Outta Control. It went to the top 10 in all formats."

Before irate Mobb fans get all bent out of shape pointing to Shook Ones Pt.2, 50 said their best performing record, not their best record.
taken from http://www.hiphopdx.com

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
what a fuck face ... how can you start shit , then pussy out of it , what a publicity whore ... i would like to take a wooden chair to his face please

************* said:
Did Jigga start yet another trend by making squashed beefs – rather than starting them – the new trend in hip-hop? It appears he may have done just that.

Notorious pot-stirrer 50 Cent recently spoke on his troubles with Jadakiss and surprised some folks with what he had to say.

"I don't resent him to the point where I'd absolutely like to see him suffer," 50 told MTV Radio.

After claiming last week on Hot 97 that he would help Kiss with his next LP, 50 clarified his statement.

"I didn't say I would sign him, I said I didn't dislike him…There are other options and opportunities that may open up for Jada in the future," 50 said.

"If he's smart enough to explore them, there is a possibility. I'm trying to build my company as fast as possible. There's unlimited possibilities.”
To prove that he has always been willing to work with the same folks he disses on record, 50 points to his insult of Mobb Deep, which ironically was said as a means to get at Jada.

"I only wrote two lines about Jadakiss on Piggy Bank, I said, 'I'll do your little ass like Jay-Z did Mobb Deep,' and that was put you on the Summer Jam screen. That wasn't a disrespectful-enough insult to stop Mobb Deep from doing business with me and they made the best-performing record of their career with Outta Control. It went to the top 10 in all formats."

Before irate Mobb fans get all bent out of shape pointing to Shook Ones Pt.2, 50 said their best performing record, not their best record.
taken from http://www.hiphopdx.com
Fuck 5-0.

HellRazor05 said:
How can I post the same thing and get almost no responses?
lol...well im not sure...maybe cuz ur on probation and the dude that posted it is VIP.... why would u care so much? only a person like 50 would care about the attention...in this case on a forum..

Shot 21

We all know this beef was for record sales. Well The Massacre sold, and now the fucking pussy has realised what he got himself into. What a fucking clown. But also a smart businessman. I just hope Jadakiss murders the bitch.

jbrolax

HellRazor05 said:
How can I post the same thing and get almost no responses?

I was gonna say i thought i read this one here already, and i saw all the responses and i assumed it was somewhere that i read it, But yes u did post this....

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.