50/ shady

Do any of you think that 50 is doing this just to get out of his contract? Game and he didnt see eye to eye because Game didnt want to beef with all the people 50 called out...Basically doing the same thing Eminem spoke on in his song 'Toy soldiers'. So if all of shady / aftermath is about music and not beef, really, game isnt the outsider - 50 is for trying to always start sh*t. How long until 50 disses Em because Em wont get involved in his situations?

yeah if he dissed eminem he wouldnt be a fan favourite that's for sure,
this is 50s last album if ya ask me, i mean he'll drop something else but the jig is up, meaning hes used people to market his shit for too long

50 is huge for aftermath, it might come to the point where all the rappers on aftermath start hating him but in the end its not about that, rap music is a business, is would not be business smart to drop 50.

let me just say this, if eminem and 50 ever did come to disses(i doubt it)eminem will most likely destroy his career, its mostly teens that buy rap albums, alot of them like 50 becuz of eminem, if they find out 50 is dissing eminem, they will turn there backs on 50, when 50 stops pushing the amount of units he does, then u can say hes gonna be dropped, friends or no friends, its business, although dre owns aftermath, he doesnt own interscope, in the end its them losing out the most if 50 gets kicked out.

50 said if dre sides wit game then his next album is gonna be a double album and hes gonna get outta his aftermath contract. He said hes still gonna stay wit shady and just continue his career as a shady/interscope artist

2pacnbiggie said:
50 said if dre sides wit game then his next album is gonna be a double album and hes gonna get outta his aftermath contract. He said hes still gonna stay wit shady and just continue his career as a shady/interscope artist
Isn't 50 signed to Shady in the first place? If he was to leave he needs to get out of the whole Shady/Aftermath/Interscope deal.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.