50 - Piggy Bank(nas)

jbrolax

if you were nas would you consider the line "Kelis said her milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, then Nas went and tatoo'ed the bitch on his arm." a diss????

S. Fourteen

Kelis say her milkshake bring all the boys to the yard
then Nas went and tattooed the bitch on his arm.
Im way out in Cali, niggas know you cuz,
First thing they say about u, you's a sucka for love

I wouldn't want 50 Cent speaking on my shit so I guess I would take it as a diss but I don't know if I would help him sell his record (by responding), maybe I would to help mine as well.

jbrolax

yeh id be pissed to i hope nas does something...he can ruin 50

50 will have to pull out the dictionary to understand it

either 2....okay maybe thats too much but it would be hysterical

i still stand by what i said in the beef thread,. i hope nas refrains from dissing him,.
why does the 'king' of new york (or he has held the title for so many years) have to respond to the little guy at the bottom...
50 cent might sell millions,. but he won't be remembered for anything after years have gone by except maybe making those club songs,. however nas on the other hand will be remembered for a lot more,... whats the point in him dissing 50? the rest of new york's artists can take care of 50

jbrolax said:
yeh id be pissed to i hope nas does something...he can ruin 50

50 will have to pull out the dictionary to understand it

either 2....okay maybe thats too much but it would be hysterical
lol @ dictionary

That is the weakest diss i've ever heard... So no Nas isn't hurt by it but he should murder him on wax regardless.. LOL at 50 thinkin he's KRS with that line... :p

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.