50 Needs 5 or 6 More Albums Nas Says.

ArtsyGirl

Jadakiss and Fat Joe have responded to the challenges from America's top-selling artist of 2005, and Nas says he keeps being asked if he'll be next.

Hip-hop's most lyrical newlywed has been addressing 50 in British publications with comments

like one that appeared in New Nation: "He's out there posing for cameras like the Incredible Hulk and sh-- ... It's sad for a lot of real guys." Rumors on the Internet of Nas threatening 50's career definitely haven't slowed the questions.

So is it going to happen? Asked during his U.K. tour last week (see "Shots Fired At U.K. Nas Show; No Injuries Reported"), Nas left a veil of mystery around whether or not he'll respond on wax.

"Of course, there are lot of people waiting for me to make this next record and go after 50," explained Nas, who says he's still in honeymoon mode (see "Nas And Kelis Tie The Knot") and is about to get his "grind" back on and record some new material. "If it's meant to be, it'll happen. I don't think it's really that deep. We all love hip-hop. It drives people crazy, 'Come on, come on! Respond with something! Respond!' You gotta chill and let us do our thing. People are gonna talk, the media is going be like 'Nas do this, do that.' At the end of the day, I'm the one that goes into the studio and lays it down. You gotta wait.

"To sum it all up, 50 is still a new artist," he continued. "I would say he's got a good five to six more albums before I can really respond to him. With my other battles, it was different. This is not really my thing right here. I would say he would needs about five to six more albums."

When asked about being called out in "Piggy Bank," the rap veteran didn't seemed too fired up. He simply charges it to the game.

"It's reality, being put in a big publicity stunt," he said. "My name being in stuff like that is not out of the norm — it's just hip-hop music. You have moments where you'll be like 'Ah, this is not cool. Then you have moments when you're like 'I think this is cool. It keeps people listening.' So either way, it's all good.

"Why is it always Nas that people wanna go after?" he considered. "I think something about me intrigues a lot of artists. I'm not so crazy with media. I'm not so out there. Still, I care just the same as somebody who tours all year, who has 50, 60 videos a year," he joked. "I care about my music and I care about the game just the same. I think people are just curious."

This report is provided by MTV News
Got this from Vh1.com

Hes kinda right, as much as i want him to diss 50, 50 aint on his level, 50 is more popular than nas but what could nas really gain from beating 50, the jay z and nas beef was on wax and nas won, jigga was a challenge becuz he was hip hop and was actually a good rapper, what the fucks 50 gonna respond back to nas with "i sell more records", "im richer", who gives a fuck, Nas won this without even dissin 50, lyrically it would be like Nick Cannon Vs Chino XL

stefanwzyga

I like nas'es style, everyone is waiting on him to diss 50 an he is like above it all, he will diss him if and when he wants, The guys pure class.

Nas is a smart man he won the battle without saying nothing just be the more mature man and walk away cause Piggy Bank was weak as hell

goddammit

I had my hopes up for a reply, but it dont seem like Nas will waste his time...

Oh well...at the end of the day we all know who's the better man any damn way

nas is legendary

50 is a joke

what 50 thinks he can just step up and diss every one out there and walk away thinking he the man,fuck that,he's a child to tell you the truth. the beef he makes only makes small 12 year old girls buy his cds cuz they think he's tough.lmao. in the underground world, i dont know anyone who respects 50 cent,well maybe jason_g something,lmao,he's got his own underground that for sure.

Shot 21

bigmack said:
nas is legendary

50 is a joke

what 50 thinks he can just step up and diss every one out there and walk away thinking he the man,fuck that,he's a child to tell you the truth. the beef he makes only makes small 12 year old girls buy his cds cuz they think he's tough.lmao. in the underground world, i dont know anyone who respects 50 cent,well maybe jason_g something,lmao,he's got his own underground that for sure.
Read Jason Gs signature. He dont lik ethe guy either.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.