50 gets feelings hurt

I stole this from another board, and im guessing at this point that its true since ive seen it everywhere... I dont think anyone has put it up yet tho... SOrry if som1 has...

50 can't manage his anger or his pain. According to his mixtape song, 50 runs New York. However, the crowds at both of his recent Madison Square Garden concerts seem to disagree. Both nights, the G-Unit general visibly grew disappointed when the jam packed arena didn't scream or raise their hands at his every command. During both shows, the audience responded with lazy yells when 50 asked them if they were down with G-Unit. Surprisingly, a good amount of the NYC audience screamed when the rapper asked them if they were down with G-Unot. 50 then told G-Unotters to instead "buy Game's album, and go make me rich." He then proceeded to insult fans, referring to a front row concert-goer as a "monkey-looking motherfucka." Stunned by the lack of crowd participation, 50 even got teary-eyed and continued to complain a few more minutes before resuming the show. Though 50 had the hometown advantage with appearances by G-Unit, Mobb Deep, and M.O.P., his NYC fanbase was nowhere to be found.

Meanwhile, the Garden shooked with excitement during Eminem's set. The lyricist segued his songs with numerous gags, called Britney Spears' husband Kevin "Faggotline" and admitted he was trying to patch things up with ex-wife, Kim Mathers as he poked fun at clingy Mariah Carey. Even D12, Stat Quo and Obie Trice, who were part of Slim's set, received a resounding cheer. Still, Young Buck stunned the Garden when he brought out Mase and Busta Rhymes during his set. Interestingly, 50 and Eminem didn't come out for each other's sets or perform any songs together.

Hmm... EM and 50 not getting along? I wonder if EM is going to get him kicked out of Aftermath... < Joke (before those of you with your drawers in ur ass take it serious....)

I guess that's what happens when you're a cocky dickhead riding for no apparent reason. People eventually see through the bullshit, especially when you don't have the qualities of a real leader.

yayo

DeeezNuuuts83 said:
I guess that's what happens when you're a cocky dickhead riding for no apparent reason. People eventually see through the bullshit, especially when you don't have the qualities of a real leader.
Well said. :thumb:

_carmi

me, myself & us
Tha_4Gotten said:
I stole this from another board, and im guessing at this point that its true since ive seen it everywhere... I dont think anyone has put it up yet tho... SOrry if som1 has...

50 can't manage his anger or his pain. According to his mixtape song, 50 runs New York. However, the crowds at both of his recent Madison Square Garden concerts seem to disagree. Both nights, the G-Unit general visibly grew disappointed when the jam packed arena didn't scream or raise their hands at his every command. During both shows, the audience responded with lazy yells when 50 asked them if they were down with G-Unit. Surprisingly, a good amount of the NYC audience screamed when the rapper asked them if they were down with G-Unot. 50 then told G-Unotters to instead "buy Game's album, and go make me rich." He then proceeded to insult fans, referring to a front row concert-goer as a "monkey-looking motherfucka." Stunned by the lack of crowd participation, 50 even got teary-eyed and continued to complain a few more minutes before resuming the show. Though 50 had the hometown advantage with appearances by G-Unit, Mobb Deep, and M.O.P., his NYC fanbase was nowhere to be found.

Meanwhile, the Garden shooked with excitement during Eminem's set. The lyricist segued his songs with numerous gags, called Britney Spears' husband Kevin "Faggotline" and admitted he was trying to patch things up with ex-wife, Kim Mathers as he poked fun at clingy Mariah Carey. Even D12, Stat Quo and Obie Trice, who were part of Slim's set, received a resounding cheer. Still, Young Buck stunned the Garden when he brought out Mase and Busta Rhymes during his set. Interestingly, 50 and Eminem didn't come out for each other's sets or perform any songs together.

Hmm... EM and 50 not getting along? I wonder if EM is going to get him kicked out of Aftermath... < Joke (before those of you with your drawers in ur ass take it serious....)
yeah thats true thats what happened at the NY show. well i went to the 2nd one. i guess it pissed of 50 to see that some people scremed g-unot when 50 asked to choose. and yeah no songs performed by 50 and Em together.. i was surprised at that.

PS i know u were joiking but i'd be very surprised if Em kicked out 50 of the label cuz 50 = $$$

well suckdin i guess but u have 2 feel sorry 4 him coz sum1 that feels so strongly for his hometown getting fucked over at the concert... he is probly gunna go suicidal

gggunot said:
well suckdin i guess but u have 2 feel sorry 4 him coz sum1 that feels so strongly for his hometown getting fucked over at the concert... he is probly gunna go suicidal
The way his money talks to him, I doubt he will.

ckrabzkillah said:
ahahaha he can feel it... his career is slowin but surely goin down the drain...luckily he's been signin other talent to keep em alive
dog, have you actually checked out his soundscan numbers recently? So a few fans in NYC don't feel him cuz they came to see Eminem, so what? he still makes more money than every other rapper at the moment.

gggunot said:
Ir rite.... Good thing he has all that money to but happiness tho...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.