50 Cent's LP Pushed Up, Harsh 'Facts' Sound Like Disses On Leaked 'Piggy Bank'

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
so is joe's comin 04.26 like streethop say or same day as 50s like mtv say

Fat Joe says he will definitely respond to 50 Cent on his LP, All or Nothing, due March 3 (see "Fat Joe Pushes Back LP, Changes Title To All Or Nothing").

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
EDouble said:
so is joe's comin 04.26 like streethop say or same day as 50s like mtv say

Fat Joe says he will definitely respond to 50 Cent on his LP, All or Nothing, due March 3 (see "Fat Joe Pushes Back LP, Changes Title To All Or Nothing").

I believe it's April 26th. I can't imagine it dropping on the 3rd.
And I wrote that News Story on Streethop, so I hope it's April.

xxx

piggy bank makes back down look like hit em up. I dont think piggy bank is enough of a diss song for anyone to respond. The whole song has like 2 good lines. Quite DISSapointed.

xxx said:
piggy bank makes back down look like hit em up. I dont think piggy bank is enough of a diss song for anyone to respond. The whole song has like 2 good lines. Quite DISSapointed.
This will definetly get some responses. 50s gonna wait for their response, then the real diss song will come out. Its gonna be fun watchin 50 get put in his place.

EDouble

Pittsey said:
I believe it's April 26th. I can't imagine it dropping on the 3rd.
And I wrote that News Story on Streethop, so I hope it's April.
:thumb:

it just seemed to me like it was sayin (or sum other shit was sayin :confused: watever i read) that its goin from march to april because of piggy bank? sound dumb

peace

EDouble

xxx said:
if i was one of em, the outro is reason enuff

xxx

Its obvious 50 just wants the money. His album wouldnt be so bad if he took off the 5 or 6 bubble gum b.s. pop songs off his cd.

xxx

I AM glad to see Fat Joe is releasing his diss on his album. I hate it when they just put out 6 mixtapes back and forth for 3 months.

2pacnbiggie said:
50 Cent's LP Pushed Up, Harsh 'Facts' Sound Like Disses On Leaked 'Piggy Bank'
02.22.2005 5:24 PM EST

Rapper's The Massacre due out five days early thanks to Internet, street leaks.
50 Cent's The Massacre
Photo: Interscope

50 Cent may have missed the original target date of February 15 for the release of his Massacre LP, however, the project is now coming to stores earlier than its rescheduled March 8 release. With the album leaking to the Internet and streets

on Monday, Interscope says to look for the latest 50 Cent LP a few days earlier, on March 3.

The track causing the most stir since the album hit the black market has been the highly anticipated "Piggy Bank." 50 has done a ton of press in advance of the song, telling the world he was going to state "facts" about Fat Joe, Nas, Jadakiss, Ja Rule and Shyne (see "All Eyes On 50 Cent: The Sequel").

What 50 calls "facts" some others will call "disses," as the G-Unit captain raps, "That fat n---a thought 'Lean Back' was 'In Da Club'/ My sh-- sold 11 mil, his sh-- was a dud/ Jada, don't f--- with me if you want to eat/ 'Cause I'll do your little ass like Jay did Mobb Deep."

Later, 50 takes aim at hip-hop's latest newlyweds, scoffing, "Kelis says her milkshake bring all the boys to the yard/ Then Nas went and tattooed the bitch on his arm."

As the record closes, 50 dares anyone who may have caught feelings because of the song to "do something now" — "You gotta so do something/ C'mon, man, everybody's listening."

Fat Joe says he will definitely respond to 50 Cent on his LP, All or Nothing, due March 3 (see "Fat Joe Pushes Back LP, Changes Title To All Or Nothing"). The other parties were unable to be reached for comment.

Watch the premiere of "All Eyes on 50 Cent: The Sequel" Sunday, February 27 at 10 p.m. ET on MTV, and come back to MTVNews.com to read our full feature on 50 that same night.

— Shaheem Reid

that shit he saying actaully made me laugh espically the jay did mobb depp shit and the nas junk. lol, clever, but too bad he bout to get raped from all sides now dissing two of ny best lyricist in jada and nas

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.