50 Cent's Bet

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
I'm having major deja vu here; it seems that 50 Cent is starring in The Fast and The Furious 4, only, he's not.

The movie is instead called Live Bet and has nothing to do with the Furious franchise other than the fact it sounds awfully familiar.

Live Bet will center around street racing and the illegal heists and other activities that go on in that underground culture and will be set in New York, Las Vegas and Philadelphia.

Mexican director Alejandro Lozano has signed on to direct, and this will be his first movie in the US.

50 Cent can next be seen in Home OF The Brave, an Iraq War drama starring Samuel L. Jackson and the always hot Jessica Biel.

The rapper has also lined up more movies with Ski Mask Way and jail house boxing movie The Dance, which will also star Nicolas Cage, both planned for 2008 releases.

TheCat

Didn't Samuel say he would never work with these rappers turned actors with no acting school experience!

Also Nicolas Cage movies dont pull audiences anymore, i think he makes a good film every 7 years.

Snowman

I enjoyed Home of the Brave. and in that movie Samuel Jackson didnt have any scenes with 50. a clause in the contract maybe??

scene the trailer for Live Bet. :sleepy: (ill pass on this) ya see one car movie you scene em all. I'll wait for a FF 4 with Vin Diesel, then i'll get back in those movies.

50 and Nicholas Cage.. Hmmm

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.