50 Cent & Yayo suspected of assaulting Jimmy Henchmen's son

On March 20th the fourteen year old son of music industry heavyweight Jimmy ‘Henchmen’ Rosemond was assaulted near the building of the family business – Czar Entertainment.

Apparently the child was wearing a Czar Entertainment t-shirt whilst walking to his father’s premises for part of an ongoing internship. Around the same time, 50 Cent and Tony Yayo were leaving their headquarters of Violator Management when they spotted the kid in the t-shirt.

Not knowing it was Rosemond’s son the rappers allegedly encircled the boy to question him.

An unnamed witness said "As 50 was getting into his SUV, he hand signalled over to Yayo and his entourage to approach and harass the boy. After being interrogated for several minutes as to why he was wearing a Czar Entertainment sweatshirt, Yayo pushed the boy up against the wall."

Yayo then allegedly gave the boy a backhand whilst cursing Czar Entertainment, which incidentally now manages the rapper The Game.

It is believed that at the end of last year Yayo and Rosemond had a verbal exchange of some kind at Justo’s 10th Annual Mixtape Awards.

An insider at Violator Management commented that "50 wasn't there. They should do whatever. But we will charge Jimmy Henchmen sent someone, who got in a fight with Chris' [Lighty's] brother. 50 and Chris weren't even in the building when the incident happened."

The fourteen year old is considering pressing charges against the two rappers.

I was just going to report this. Yayo is a real fucked up dude. He's a real asshole. I don't like him at all! Like it's just music and entertainment. Calm down and stop taking things so seriously.

Marvin Bernard beating up Lil Kids.....WTF wrong wit dude, I'd put a greenlight on that mofo if that was my son....$100 G'z to whoever brings me Tony Yayo AKA Marvin Bernard too Scared To Come Out The Yard

Snowman

Thats fucking pitiful.. beating up a 14 yr old.

i hope Henchman does put a hit out on Gay-O.

i'll be looking for a new Game diss track, within the next few days.

a couple of months down the road.. 50 and G-Unit get in trouble for beating up a Old Lady. just because the Old woman was singing Game lyrics

shit is on the damn rumor section of allhiphop.com i smell bullshit. maybe that little boy did get his ass kicked but i doubt it was by yayo or 50.

Snowman

Confucius87 said:
Gay-Z, Feminem and now Tony Gay-O. The only thing more lame than those phrases are the people who actually use them.
so 2pac is lame.. he used the Gay-Z phrase. Game must be lame he said Gay-O plenty of times. :confused:

goymz said:
On March 20th the fourteen year old son of music industry heavyweight Jimmy ‘Henchmen’ Rosemond was assaulted near the building of the family business – Czar Entertainment.

Apparently the child was wearing a Czar Entertainment t-shirt whilst walking to his father’s premises for part of an ongoing internship. Around the same time, 50 Cent and Tony Yayo were leaving their headquarters of Violator Management when they spotted the kid in the t-shirt.

Not knowing it was Rosemond’s son the rappers allegedly encircled the boy to question him.

An unnamed witness said "As 50 was getting into his SUV, he hand signalled over to Yayo and his entourage to approach and harass the boy. After being interrogated for several minutes as to why he was wearing a Czar Entertainment sweatshirt, Yayo pushed the boy up against the wall."

Yayo then allegedly gave the boy a backhand whilst cursing Czar Entertainment, which incidentally now manages the rapper The Game.

It is believed that at the end of last year Yayo and Rosemond had a verbal exchange of some kind at Justo’s 10th Annual Mixtape Awards.

An insider at Violator Management commented that "50 wasn't there. They should do whatever. But we will charge Jimmy Henchmen sent someone, who got in a fight with Chris' [Lighty's] brother. 50 and Chris weren't even in the building when the incident happened."

The fourteen year old is considering presses charges against the two rappers.
I Hope this boy does, 50 & G-Unit suck anyways.

fuck jimmy henchmen !

funny or not, yesterday i saw one of the series of the Beef dvd and then 50 was talking about the disses and he said if he said sumthin' about someone's kids it was because he'd do it!

today i read this, LOL :laugh:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.