50 Cent wants to make Saints Row movie

Caesar

Staff member
50 Cent, who does have his own game out on THQ called Blood On The Sand, has said that he wants to make a film based on the video game series Saints Row.

"With my relationship with THQ, they'll actually see me develop Saints Row into an actual screeplay and into a film project," the rapper said. "I'm optioning the rights for that right now, so they'll see that before they see me do it from my own perspective for my game."

Both Blood On The Sand and Saints Row are open ended third person shooters, a style made popular by the Grand Theft Auto series. So am I right in reading between the lines that Fif' is pretty much saying Saints Row is better than his own game?

I'm yet to play Blood On The Sand, but will admit that it does looks interesting. Actually I might go order a copy of it now just to give it a kick around on the 360. Anyone played it? How does it hold up? And how do you think a Saints Row movie would turn out? Wow that is a lot of questions, aren't I demanding today? Oops there I go again.

it would be awkward for 50 to make a blood in the sand movie, and probably really gay. i think he'd rather go with saints row because there is a bit more he could do with it creatively. although saints row is probably better than BITS, which im going to rent out of curiousity and giggles.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.