50 Cent Vs Kanye

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2007/08/10/2007-08-10_fitty_places_big_bet_on_the_record.html

first there was the supposed debate on BET that 50 accepted and kanye did not.. but now fiddy is vowing to stop making solo records if kanye outsells him on september 11th.

We all know fiddy is a shit talker, and alot of people hate on him, but the reality is he doesn't often lose, with sales, money etc...

on a side note.. because of this i lose a shitload of respect for kanye, although i know he doesn't "have" to take the bet or do the debate.. for a person who has an ego the size of his and talks as much shit as kanye does, i find it kinda pussy that he backs down when he finally gets challenged by someone of the same ego.

I respect Kanye for not doing it 'cause at the "debate" what would they even talk about? 50 is just starting shit to boost his sales 'cause he can't do it by actually rapping, he needs controversy and beefs to sell.

Casey

Staff member
Kanye for the win, Kanye for the win, Kanye for the win.

I might not have bought Kanye's album, but now I will.

I wouldn't have bought 50's album anyway.

but dude needs to stop with this shit for real. i'm beginning to think this is the reason why his album was pushed back. just so he could pull this stunt against kanye. i understand wanting to sell records, but damn.... this is the kinda shit the WWE does for pay per view matches. what the hell is it doing in rap?

makes him look desperate if ya ask me. and i already don't dig his music so this is just bullshit.

marketing strategy or not, how can people buy into this? instinct has to kick in at some point.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.