50 Cent tops video game charts

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
50 Cent's 50 Cent: Bulletproof videogame has reportedly sold over 1 million copies since its international release last November.

Word is the game has been in high-demand at U.S. and U.K. retail stores, becoming one of the top-selling games at GameStop locations during the holiday season. Bulletproof features more than four CDs of music, including new tracks by 50 Cent, over 12 music videos and countless bonus features. The game is available for PlayStation2 and Xbox.

"Gamers and 50 fans alike have enthusiastically responded to the groundbreaking fusion of frenetic game play and the lyrical imagery of the exclusive 50 Cent music tracks in 50 Cent: Bulletproof," Cindy Cook, VU Games' Chief Strategy and Marketing Office, said via a statement. "The strong sales of Bulletproof underscore the undeniable appeal of the artist, his music and the engaging interactive experience that this game delivers."

Source : SOHH

it's not really even that much if you think about it people

3 consoles and internationally SINCE NOVEMBER. 1 mil copies is a let down lol

1 mil since November dats 3 months. All he sold is 1 mil. Der is no way dat dis game is doin ne gd. 1MIL dats terrible, he should kill himself for dat. GGGGG-Unot!!!!

why does everybody wanna see him fail? i bet when "in da club" and "wanksta" came out u guys were all over 50's dick, now u r sayin his video game sales suck... lets see you inspire a game and sell 1 million copies in ANY amount of time, let alone 3 months. And this was a cool game, kinda hard to get used to but oh well. And oh yeah, didnt his album sell 1.1 mill in the first week? still wanna say his sales are bad? I agree with sigh, more power to 50.

Mr. Jackson should burn in hell for what he did to hip-hop. I can't respect anything he does after putting out The Massacre. I couldn't even respect his shit back when Get Rich Or Die Tryin, or that G-Unit album, came out.

Fuck 50!

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
The_Destroyer said:
Mr. Jackson should burn in hell for what he did to hip-hop. I can't respect anything he does after putting out The Massacre. I couldn't even respect his shit back when Get Rich Or Die Tryin, or that G-Unit album, came out.

Fuck 50!

There have been far worse albums. Fat Joe's is a good example. But you only get hated when you're popular.

I rented this piece o' crap and can honestly say it's garbage.The funny thing is,he turned down GTA:San andreas for this(thank god he did).He honestly thought he could do better.He even showed up at the Spike TV Videogames Awards thinking he was gonna win "Game of the Year":laugh:!!!Maybe if they had the "Razzies"for videogames,then i'd agreed.What does he think:anything he touches is gonna be sucessful?I mean,you have the same G-Unit fans buying all his shit cause they think he represents what real is.

Face it,his movie sucked.His videogame sucked.And now even his fans realize his music sucks.It's about damn time.;)

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
IversonPac said:
why does everybody wanna see him fail? i bet when "in da club" and "wanksta" came out u guys were all over 50's dick, now u r sayin his video game sales suck... lets see you inspire a game and sell 1 million copies in ANY amount of time, let alone 3 months. And this was a cool game, kinda hard to get used to but oh well. And oh yeah, didnt his album sell 1.1 mill in the first week? still wanna say his sales are bad? I agree with sigh, more power to 50.

it is what it is man. the more sum1 makes money..other people start hating n shit. jealousy n etc u kno wut i mean.

if ANY1 was in his shoes..they never wouldve hated on themselves. so the haters do what they do best...lolz n hate.

im glad some1 agrees with me. :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.