50 Cent, Tony Yayo Sued Over Assault Of Jimmy "Henchman" Rosemond's Son

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
50 Cent and G-Unit member Tony Yayo were hit with a lawsuit recently from the mother of the teen boy who Yayo allegedly slapped in 2007.

According to the New York's Daily News, James Rosemond, son of industry executive Jimmy "Henchman" Rosemond, blames the rapper for an attack in March 2007.

The 14-year-old boy at the time was allegedly assaulted because he wore a Czar Entertainment t-shirt, the management company owned by Rosemond, whose clients include The Game, among others.

"It's hard to believe that a 14-year-old boy walking on E. 25th St. at 6 in the evening was attacked by four adult males just because of the shirt he was wearing," Richard Reich, the teen's lawyer, told the paper.

"My son James was 14 years old when he was attacked by Tony Yayo, Lowell Fletcher and other adult men," The victim's mother, Cynthia Reed, said via a statement. "Because of the injuries suffered by James, and the lack of remorse and arrogance displayed by Yayo, G-Unit and all named in the lawsuit, I feel obligated as a mother to bring this suit and obtain justice for my child. Even though Yayo pled guilty in criminal court to harassing my son and Fletcher pled guilty to endangering my son, neither Yayo nor G-Unit members have ever apologized to my son or me."

In addition to rappers 50 and Yayo, the suit also names Fletcher, G-Unit Records, Inc., Interscope Records, Inc., Shady Records, Inc., Universal Music Group, Inc., Violator Records, LLC., Violator Management, and Chris Lighty.

In response to the suit, 50's lawyer Benjamin Brafman said Reed is looking for "a quick payday."

Yayo was arrested last year for the assault and charged with harassment and endangering the welfare of a child. He had pleaded not guilty, rejecting plea deals in the case, and was later cleared of all charges when his associate, Lowell Fletcher, admitted to slapping Rosemond.

Source: BallerStatus.com

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.