50 Cent to sign Kool G Rap, Beanie Sigel and Lil Scrappy; plans to remodel hip-hop

50 Cent to sign Kool G Rap, Beanie Sigel and Lil Scrappy; plans to remodel hip-ho

0o ye, good 50 is breakin off from interscope, so they gunna make their own album nd juss die in a lil while. nd y0o lots rappers r scared of g-unit cuz of thier fame, not thier skills. jada abused 50. shit ja rule would of abused 50, emimem knew it nd jumped in. afta that war, madd rappers deffinetley scared of eminem, but not 50. no1 talks shit bout eminem and the game, who is a rookie in hip-hop is abusin 50 nd g-unit. i've heard 1 comeback nd it horrible. nd 50 prob doesnt even kno dat hes juss popular cuz of his hot songs, he prob thinks hes the best rapper in da game, so all these pop fans nd not real hip-hop fans on g-units dick r gunna not liek most of his shit wit mobb deep, mob, lil scrappy, g rap nd beanie siegel

This definitely isn't good news... If G Rap signs to G-unit I'll lose alot of respect for him. Main reason being that he'd most likely be selling out, i.e., 50 offers him a load of money and he takes it... If that happens he'll have to suffer the consequences of G-unit's reputation... He's always been straight underground, complex, real hip hop and now... well... if he signs to gay-unit im afraid of what his next release will be.. hopefully he doesn't go commercial and make stupid worthless club songs like 50 does... Also about the hatin situation, people have to hate the people that deserve to be hated. NO-ONE likes 50 cent and is really into hip-hop... The only time people talk about 50 and i hear about it is either on the pop-video tv shows or when someone is dissing him... I never felt his shit to begin with anyway, he's always been shit...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.