50 Cent - To Live and Die In NY.mp3

thats not the real song name dick...one of u 2pac stans renamed it....and big fuckin deal if he took a song tittle....nearly every single 2pac song was sampled...and 2pac usually jus added thug inthe title so suck a dick

krucialunderground said:
thats not the real song name dick...one of u 2pac stans renamed it....and big fuckin deal if he took a song tittle....nearly every single 2pac song was sampled...and 2pac usually jus added thug inthe title so suck a dick

oh god... :rolleyes:

ArtsyGirl

The DJ shouts out To Live N Die in NY I couldnt find anything 50 took from Pac's song so I dont really see that as biting.. And I dont like 50 so you know.

krucialunderground said:
But Tupac made the song better.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
well i just to let yall dickriders know(if the sho fits wear it;))Tupac didnt come out with the name to live and die in la.It was acutually a title 4 a popular movie that tupac took from.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
nooooooo. what im telling you is that tupac took that name from a movie 4 the title of his song to live and die in la.And you can even see where the movie inflenced the song a lil bit.

ArtsyGirl

nooooooo. what im telling you is that tupac took that name from a movie 4 the title of his song to live and die in la.And you can even see where the movie inflenced the song a lil bit.
Ok but still doesnt change the fact this song title was probably influenced by 2pac not the movie. Is To Live N Die in NY the title or not?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.