50 Cent to launch G Unit Books

Dave D

50 Cent, currently on movie screens in Get Rich or Die Tryin, is branching out into publishing with his own imprint.

G-Unit Books is a venture with MTV/Pocket Books, publisher of his memoir From Pieces to Weight. G-Unit's offerings, described as "street fiction" in the vein of Iceberg Slim and Donald Goines, will feature the members of 50 Cent's rap posse G-Unit, including Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo and Young Buck.

The venture will launch in 2007 with a novella by Nikki Turner, author of the novel The Glamorous Life.

Source: Reuters

Man! They dominating son! Vitamin Water (Formula 50, btw, - possibly at ur local retailer), movies, records, clothes, labels. Now BOOKS! Damn...can't wait for the next branch of G-Unit. Gonna get "From Pieces..." for X-mas... G-Unit Books...it was bound (no pun intended) to happen.
G-G-G-G-UNIT!

50 as much as u try u will never get one of my dollars, shit u can create a Wal-Mart type store full of G-Unit things, next thing u know G-unit will have their own produce line......

i am proud to say that i have never given 50 cent any of my money, ever. i have never purchased any of his cd's, watched his movie, read his book, or bought anything with the G-Unit label.

this shit is just getting ridiculous, how many times can 50 make the same song over and over, he sings on every song, the all sound soo much alike (at least all the ones on the radio).

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
HighTillIDie, im sure he doesn't care about your money. He has about 20 MIL of everyones instead lol.

Have to respect his work ethic though. He's quite the business man.

Ppl will buy these books just like bitches buy erotic romance novels with Fabio on them.

S. Fourteen

this is called 'making money on money'

not really a surprise. i heard that runaway bride got a $500,000 book deal. shit, you could get caught fucking a sheep and get a book deal..

if you have the opportunity to make millions on top of millions and the only bad thing is annoyed people on the internet, what would you do?

anyway.. is there any other rapper than 50 kopeks in the US?? cuz it begins to be really boring to C the same ol' bitch in the medias! so what all y'all suck 50's dick or what?

ooh menace! nothing will stop the truth, man : don't forget G-unit is a crew of gayz & snitchez.. the whole world will just remember them as pop starz.. I don't think that was the subject at the beginnin! :D :D

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.