50 Cent threatens to sue

Reportedly, 50 Cent is not happy about being thrown in the mix over Jimmy "Henchmen" Rosemond's son's assault. 50 Cent has threatened to sue the prosecutor for defamation of character if the prosecutor doesn't retract his comments about 50's involvement.

In the initial report that circulated a few days ago, 50's was reported to have signaled the assault out of his SUV on the teen, who was coming home from his internship. 50's lawyer, Jeffrey Lichtman represented his client, claiming that they can provide proof of 50 Cent being out of state during the incident and then proceeded to threaten the family's lawyer. "Unless there is a complete retraction and apology from Mr Lichtman, it is our intention to sue him for defamation."

The family's attorney responded saying, "I retract nothing. I believe, in good faith that the statement about 50 Cent's involvement is credible and accurate and will be fully vindicated at trial. If
Brafman and his client want to sue me, I say bring it on."

14 year old, James Rosemond claims the cause of his attack by Tony Yayo was due to his attire which had the Czar Entertainment logo written on it.

Cynthia Reed, who is the teen's mother claims 50 witnessed and encouraged Yayo's attack on her son. Since the incident, Cynthia Reed has even went on to vocalize about continuing this fight for the freedom of any child or anyone to be able to have the freedom to wear whatever they want without being assaulted.

In an exact quote, the mother of the 14 year old stated, "This incident should be looked upon as a step away from child molestation. I seek justice in the form of restoring my son's dignity and making sure any child can wear whatever they want without fear of bodily injury."

as far as i'm concerned 50 was in Portugal to give a concert where friends of mine went, and the same night he flew to my home country in Africa, Angola to give another concert! 50 Busta Rhymes and Akon were in Lisbon and went to Luanda, Angola (Africa). So if he was there, then I don't know, maybe 50 pulled a Saddam and has lookalike's around NY :p

believe him when he says he wasn't near the scene !

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.