50 Cent Thinks His Next Solo LP Will Sell A Million

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
50 Cent thinks we could see another MC sell a million copies in the first week before 2008 is over: him! He plans on dropping his next solo LP, Before I Self-Destruct, within the next few months.

"Fourth quarter," he said of the release date. "I got some music. But I'mma make music until I reach a closing date. I'mma stay creative and continue to try and progress."

"I want to focus on the positive, and I feel I'm one of the more vocal people in hip-hop," he added. "Even when it's not about music, people pay attention to me, because I have something to offer. I'll continue to create quality music at a pace they haven't seen."

This past Fourth of July, 50 supplied the perfect music for the holiday weekend barbecues, his latest mixtape, Sincerely Southside. Fif inserts his vocals on classic R&B songs such as Yarbrough and Peoples' "Don't Stop the Music" and Alicia Myers' "I Want to Thank You."

"I did that when I was on the movie set [of Microwave Park]," he said. "That's why Banks and Yayo wasn't on it. ... That music is timeless. Undeniable music. To put it in a row where it's some of my favorite songs there and add a piece of me to it, I think it's exciting. I can bear listening to it, regardless of the setting I'm in. Everything I'm listening to isn't hip-hop music."

The Queens warlord also promised that a G-Unit Gangsta Grillz with DJ Drama is still on the horizon.

"The DJ Drama tape is probably gonna come, obviously after the G-Unit album," he explained.

Source: MTV

I think M's new album and Dre's new album will sell a million in a week but I think 50's lost steam. Remember what happened with Curtis and the 800k...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.