50 CENT The Massacre CD COVER!!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT!

it may be real. but still. it looks similiar to these old photoshoots:

i dont think 50 would want all his shit lookin similiar.
then again maybe he would

I diont think it's too believeable. I find "THE MASSACRE" on the cover to be particularily suspect, I dunno it just looks too plain to be on a cd thats going to be all over the world. Then again maybe its just a poor quality photo of that cover.

C-7

Illuminattile said:
So which is real, this one or the other one you posted ten minutes after saying this?
the other one is only a >>>POSTER<<< If u read what i wrote! this is the album cover! but it could change if Interscope say yes to the poster to be the cover cuz Sha Money want the other one to be the cover!

This cover looks very plain boring dull and gay i would expect a cover like this for his first album not his third.

I dont think it is real because one of the web sites is HMV. That site also states that the 2pac Ready 2 Die album was produced by Suge Night i have made a post about this titled ready 2 die in the life section.

Anyway im not a big 50 fan.

:thumb:

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

No way that's the cover, I won't believe it till someone credible sells that shit. Prolly just puttin it out there to satisfy people who are in such dire need to know what the cover is.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.