50 Cent; The hardest worker in hip-hop?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
50 Cent has recently revealed that he believes he is the harderst worker in hip-hop. While shooting his recent motion feature biopic, "Get Rich Or Die Tryin’ ", he was recording the soundtrack during takes.

"I created the music for the soundtrack while I was actually filming the movie. I had a studio trailer with me and would record every day between takes. I keep telling you, I'm the hardest working man alive."

50 Cent now is finishing up the soundtrack to his feature film debut, Music From And Inspired By The Motion Picture Get Rich Or Die Tryin' is slated to hit stores on November 8 and the movie hits theatres the following day, November 9. The soundtrack will feature all new material from 50 Cent and the entire roster of artists signed to G Unit Records.

The album features production by Dr. Dre and Hi-Tek and is executive produced by Sha Money XL and Dr. Dre

yayo

Dunno about the "hardest worker in hip-hop" part, but easily one of the hardest working I reckon (..coming from a semi-50 hater).

shinehigh

Shine High 4 Life
ahhhh? ... didn't pac record more songs then 50 can imagine and shoot a couple movies in like 6 months ... just my thoughts

Pittsey said:
50 Cent now is finishing up the soundtrack to his feature film debut, Music From And Inspired By The Motion Picture Get Rich Or Die Tryin' is slated to hit stores on November 8 and the movie hits theatres the following day, November 9. The soundtrack will feature all new material from 50 Cent and the entire roster of artists signed to G Unit Records.
What's up with shit coming out on my birthday, 8 Mile came out on November 8th too.

Shot 21

Lol. He works hard to beef for record sales and realease shitty pop songs while still claiming hes gangsta. He aint no way the hardest working man in Hip Hop. What about Jay Z who owns Def Jam? 50 really cracks me up sometimes.

"I created the music for the soundtrack while I was actually filming the movie. I had a studio trailer with me and would record every day between takes. I keep telling you, I'm the hardest working man alive."

HAHAHAHA HARDEST WORKING MAN ALIVE????, BAHAHAHA, the only job hes ever had is sellin crack and raping and he is still "two quaters short of a dolla", he couldnt last a day with a REAL job, not even in a candy shop.

HAHAHAHA HARDEST WORKING MAN ALIVE????, BAHAHAHA, the only job hes ever had is sellin crack and raping and he is still "two quaters short of a dolla", he couldnt last a day with a REAL job, not even in a candy shop.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
whats wrong with you haters?

dont have to like his music...but the way some of you carry on in here...its sad..your whats wrong with hiphop..

Admit it...the man is a fucken hard worker...has made like 15 mixtapes, 3 albums...doing a soundtrack and a movie

give props where its due :mad:

it mighta been said before, but he works hard to start beef....he releases how many ever mixtapes, to start beef....he admitted that that was his plan on boosting sales....beef sells...we all know that...so yes, while he is the hardest working man in the industry, or one of them, he's still not worthy of everyone's respect....only his hardcore fans should stick by him at this point....everyone else should just let him go...he's gonna get chewed up by the lox, and definetly the game, so he'll be gone in a year...guaranteed....remember, osama and sadam, im sure, were hard working men..plotting all that shit and still managing to evade the efforts of the most powerful country...supposedly...but they still arent worthy of respect...sure they work hard, but they havent received a whole lotta respect...except from who? their hardcore fans...well, supporters...

yeah i'm done now

In all fairness its really tough repeating the same lines over and over, anyone know what cars he has? Point made? Surely Dre must look at that and laugh, how many songs does he help in production?
Pfffffff

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.