50 Cent Teaches His Artist's The Value of The Dollar

The Paperboy

Importing that new shit!
EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT!

Sample:
Rapper 50 Cent says he’s been too generous with members of his G-Unit entourage and has decided to dial it back a bit to teach his artists the value of a dollar. The Queens MC recently took $8.5 million out of his own pocket to pay travel expenses for not only his G-Unit artists, but their individual crews as well. Whether I got to give them $500,000 or $300,000 ... Just 'cause they want $300,000 more to make what they [are] doing at the time comfortable,” 50 explains. “Like, 'yo, I want to get this new place over here.'...

CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL STORY or head to StreetHop.com for more news.

roaches

Notice how:
Yayo wasn't mentioned
M.O.P. sent their manager
lol

That's fucked up, though. 50's been airing out his crew publicly for a while and they're just taking it.

you gotta look at it from 50's point of view. he is shelling out all this money and not making it back. wouldnt you be pissed? i mean all them people signed to g-unit are having a fun time spending all that money and not having to work for it. if i got paid to wear some clothing i would sure as hell be wearing it. yayo is 50's man. he isnt gonna get thrown under the bus. in the xxl interview 50 says that yayo is taken care of for the rest of his life and doesnt need to make music. he said yayo knows his place. the rest of the people there are just business associates for the most part and shit so it's not like they are best freinds.

though i agree that it is just a matter of time before x g-unit and g-unit people start mouthing off. you arent gonna lay down and take that shit forever. so airing out may not be the smartest thing for 50 to do but he really cant sit there and let them waste all his money either.

_carmi

me, myself & us
^50 can say whatever he wants to say to his crew. but he really didn't need to make this stuff public. now his crew looks like poor miserable people who can't make it without 50. personally if i was mentionned in that story i'd be pissed at 50.

now the whole g-unit looks bad except for 50. i understand 50 is fed up of spending his money everywhere and not makin it back, but there was absolutely no need to make it public. does he wanna look like god or what?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.