50 Cent Stays Beefing...

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
Well..Well...50 Cent has finally done it this time. The well known Miss Info attended the G-Unit T.O.S. album listening session, and there is a certain song which contains some beefing words. The track is titled "You So Tough", and 50 comments on T.I.'s legal case. (Time to cook the beef) Oh snap check the lyrics/lines below: http://www.missinfo.tv/?p=876#comments

“Nowaways this rap shit aint adding up. How n—-s get caught with 10 machine guns, only get 12 months?

Oo-weee, don’t talk to me. If you talking to him, you talking to them…

I got the best lawyers that money can buy….they say at best they woulda got me 10 or maybe 9.

I said, how do you explain how the homie breezed? They said, you keep your mouth shut or you eat the cheese.”

lol...man this guy will do anything for promotion.

ARon

He's just sayin what most were thinking. To me this doesnt seem like he is trying to start shit, just commenting on the situation

I gotta be honest, i know 50 gets a lottt of hate for stuff like this but i've always liked the way if he has an opinion on something or someone he'll say it.

And also he dosent really diss T.I. either in this, just speaking on the situation.

Chronic

50 Cent: "My highly paid Jewish lawyers say they could only get me a sentence of 10, maybe 9 years for the possession of 10 machine guns. It is odd that T.I. only got 12 months. How does something like this happen? They tell me that you would have to snitch."

RAT HEADS GETTING NUTTIN' BUT CHEESE Y'ALL
THE NIGGA THAT TALKED HE'S A BITCH

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.