50 Cent stars with Robert DeNiro in post Katrina film

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Production will begin Jan. 15 on the film Microwave Park, starring Robert DeNiro and rapper 50 Cent.

The shoot will take place in both Shreveport and New Orleans and last about six to seven weeks. Set in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, the story follows brutal New Orleans narcotics cops who try to escape corruption and hold onto their own morality in the aftermath of the hurricane.

stefanwzyga

Shahin said:
50 Cent is quite possibly the shittiest actor I've ever seen.

Give the guy a chance, hasnt he only done 1 movie? I aint seen it, sounds like pure bullshit to me. If ya think he's a bad actor you should go and pick up some of the old kung foo movies from the early eighties like No retreat no surrender/Bloodsport or kick boxer.

Shahin

stefanwzyga said:
Give the guy a chance, hasnt he only done 1 movie? I aint seen it, sounds like pure bullshit to me. If ya think he's a bad actor you should go and pick up some of the old kung foo movies from the early eighties like No retreat no surrender/Bloodsport or kick boxer.
He's only done 1 movie, it was enough. He has absolutely 0 talent as an actor. Trust me, just watch his movie, you'll agree.

Shahin said:
He's only done 1 movie, it was enough. He has absolutely 0 talent as an actor. Trust me, just watch his movie, you'll agree.

Your so right, 5-0 represents everything wrong with the hollywood industry these days.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.