50 Cent Speaks On Eminem: “You’ll Be Seeing Him Shortly”

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
As news has got around, Eminem is currently working on his sixth solo album.

The album, rumored to be titled King Mathers, was expected to be released earlier this year after Dr. Dre told the L.A. Times in 2007 that he was working with Em on the project.

“A lot of material he wrote prior to this is being scrapped,” said 50 Cent via a statement.

“He’s got to feel like it’s just happened, it’s new and it’s current. That’s just how he is creatively as an artist.”

Aside from 50 Cent making a guest appearance on the album, it has also been confirmed that Eminem has recorded tracks with rapper T.I. as well as DJ Premier on a track called “Keys to the City.”

The as of yet untitled album, is being pushed for a December release.

THEV1LL4N

cant wait either. been listening to slim shady and marshall mathers lp and reading his biography. so im right back into the whole eminem stuff all over again. because its been a while since ive properly listened to his solo stuff.

raywaters11

i agree i'm pretty excited about this i'm just hoping he's back to the angry slim shady instead of the silly one... or the singing one.

J

jakeb657

yea the eminem show has to be the best cd sinse all eyez on me.
rap has almost completely fallen off thanks to niggas like soulja boy and fuckin lil wayne, hopefully dre and em's new cds will fix shit kinda..

When I think of the style he'll use I recall No Apologies from the Re-Up and I think yeah, he knows it was the hard pissed off Shady that made him the success he still is.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.