50 cent- shot 9 or 3 times

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
no he got shot 3 times but he had shrap metal wounds which is damn near equivalent to bullet wounds.

yea.. i heard alot of the shots he took were actually ricochets.. like the bullet that hit him in the cheek, bounced off his arm or his leg or sumthin.. but i dunno for sure..

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
LOL

yeah ricochets are nothing. I once took 750 ricochets, but it weren't nothing. It's not like I was shot or anything.

Also 50 has a peanut head and speaks funny. Quick find me some more reasons to hate on 50.

50 got shot 9 times, it's amazing he was alive, I know he milks it but it's true... So stop hating him for it... Because pac got shot 5 times doesn't make 50 harder and should never be basis for an argument... It's not a competition... It's just the miracles of modern medicine.

I read it was 8 times, then I was watching a music show on tv and the chick hosting the show said he got shot 5 times.

So I would say it was between 3-9 times.
Nobody can confirm how many times he was shot.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Shot 21 said:
If he got shot 3 times and screaming "I got shot 9 times" on every track then it does matter. I dont know though. No-one but Wanksta Snitch will do.

You love him really. Otherwise you'd ignore the posts about him.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.