50 Cent scores Cam'Ron's "Funeral Music"

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
G-Unit general 50 Cent has released a diss track towards Dipset leader Cam'Ron entitled "Funeral Music". This comes as no suprise following the recent Hot 97 interview with 50 Cent, when Cam'Ron phoned in and a telephone altercation followed.

What is suprising however, is that Fifty released the track so swiftly and with a video to acompany it. In the track 50 Cent calls for Cam'Ron to step down as leader of Dipset and for Jim Jones to move up to Boss and Juelz Santana to become the Capo, with Cam'Ron occupying the role of a soldier.

Cam'Ron has already released a reply.

Check out the "Funeral Music" video below.

<object width="448" height="374"><param name="movie" value="http://videos.onsmash.com/e/9zZGxZHymyHKkMzl/1"></param><embed src="http://videos.onsmash.com/e/9zZGxZHymyHKkMzl/1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="448" height="374"></embed></object>​

Source: StreetHop.com member 7 Syns

Snowman

DAMMM I Like that cut. the song tight as fuck.

Dem some bad Bitches :horny: (I wanna be a G-Unit Member for one day)

GuRu

I liked him from the very start.

Don't understand why he quarrels with Ghostface/Wu-Tang though, 4 he's repping Method Man.

And who's says a Soldier is "one step down the ladder"?

The great late Tupac was A ...?

If he were still here? hmm.

Pies.

GuRu said:
I liked him from the very start.

Don't understand why he quarrels with Ghostface/Wu-Tang though, 4 he's repping Method Man.

And who's says a Soldier is "one step down the ladder"?

The great late Tupac was A ...?

If he were still here? hmm.

Pies.

You're thinking far too hard; he's using it in terms of military rank. 50 is the G-Unit general, the leader, while the rest of the unit are his soldiers. It's not bad to be a soldier, but it's a step down, and considering the fact that Cam'ron considers himself a leader, the General, and acts more like a soldier, while his "soldiers" are being more like leaders, doesnt make him look too good. lol, especially if people want you demoted. Tupac...definitely said he was a leader on more than one occasion, and i believe the Outlaws (soldiers), even claimed him to be on many as well.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.